Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Will summon his frog in the next episode?!?

You are wrong, that is all....

Unfortunately, my dear Nine Tailed Off-topicist, I am never wrong.
    I was sent to this place for the greater good of it, thus will nothing that I do EVER be wrong... because it's for me to decide, if it helps the place.
    If even anyone thinks of what he said as truth, and what he said could easily be interpreted as such, I have failed in my duties to prevent anyone from being spoiled.

Thus, I am NEVER wrong.
    If you have any beef with my way of preserving the place, I am available on PM.

Now, please stick to the topic.

i highly doubt the naruto will sommun the frog nezxt episode , it will most likely be on the Hokage fight

i got a feeling it will either be in 72 or 73 i dun think it will happen in 71

i think next episode will be hokage fight too.
    And @ boomorman i think Naruto couldnt control his chakra as good as the others casuse the nine tails fox seal (he released the seal or something and he could control it better, maybe he can summon gamabunta on his own now ^^ |perverted hermin said such a thing )
    and i think Naruto can use kiubis chakra for it because if he doesn`t why should the nine tails fox be sealed in naruto...

if you've been watching all the naruto episodes so far, then you should know that for something big like summoning the boss of all frogs would require some amount of building up to in the plot. I'm sure that if its going to happen, then there will be lots of clues leading up to it.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo @ Feb 14 2004, 07:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Unfortunately, my dear Nine Tailed Off-topicist, I am never wrong.
    I was sent to this place for the greater good of it, thus will nothing that I do EVER be wrong... because it&#39;s for me to decide, if it helps the place.
    If even anyone thinks of what he said as truth, and what he said could easily be interpreted as such, I have failed in my duties to prevent anyone from being spoiled.

Thus, I am NEVER wrong.
    If you have any beef with my way of preserving the place, I am available on PM.

Now, please stick to the topic. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hell Yeah&#33; nice to see you back in action terra..

i dont think naruto will summon gamabunta in next ep it could be hokage fight or possibly some more following.

i dont think it will be summoned in the next episode, I think the next episode will be mostly hokage fight with little cuts inbetween (like cliffhangers)

I&#39;m thinking they want to finish the Hokage fight first.

I don&#39;t think Naruto will summon Gamabunta until later on. Remember, he first has to use up his chakra, plus I doubt he&#39;ll be the only one fighting since he&#39;s also got Sasuke and Pakkun with him. Which means about another 4-5 episodes til we see the frog&#33;

Exorcist
    it would be nice to see

I don&#39;t think it will happen.

no i don&#39;t think so... coz the next one is probably all about the hokage fighting orochimaru

I don&#39;t think it would happend

*BLATANT SPOILER REMOVED*

I hope not. Naruto still doesn&#39;t have enough chakra to summon the frog on his own.. So really its just the nine tails summoning it. I want Naruto to start winning fights on his own.

i think he will do it at the very very end of 71 and then it ends
    but perhaps not because at the end of 70 they didnt show sth of naruto plus frogg ^^

Yaba, that was a bigass spoiler which I removed.
    This is the Naruto anime forum where NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED.
    This is a theoretical discussion thread. You&#39;ve been warned.

I also deleted some posts. Guys, when someone spoils, it&#39;s your duty as fellow forum posters not to quote the spoiler. However the rest of you will avoid warnings, but only this time.

Thank you.

i dont like this suspense of episodes.......... why cant you take out the intro of the Naruto episodes the intros are very big an it will be easier for me to download.
    and why cant naruto summon a frog? didnt he deal with the nine tail fox in him already?

i dont think naruto will summon his frog for a while im a guess maybe five or six more episodes