Thread: trading Card games

I find Magic the gathering quite hard to learn even though i do play it. Cause after i learned magic the gathering all those other game seem to be no challenge to learn at all.

Wat do u think the card game to learn is

HMM *COUGH* COUGH* nerd....umm the only card game i play is "bullshit" u kno u play with a a deck of cards..no joke veri fun game.. i think the hardest was pok'emon lol w/e

Magic the Gathering is the hardest. I tried repeatedly to learn it, and I got decent at it, but never good enough to really contend anywhere.

I played Pokemon for a few years and I ended up being ranked in the top 30 in Arizona for awhile.

I also played DBZ: CCG and I was alright at that, I came close to winning a few tournaments, but never actually did.

i would have to say that magic the gathering was the hardest one to learn how to play and to this day i still dont know how to play so i gave up about 3 years ago then it would have to be pokemon never really played it but i made alot of profit off them, but nowadays the only card came is killer this game is the best and it is played wit a regular deck of cards

pokemon was the hardest i think came close to winning the world championship's but got beat i think i should of used better cards not just pikachu he was the 1st card i got and has been my best friend ever since. yea right lol nah hated pokemon but tried playing MOTG once but was to hard couldnt be arsed. then i got out of the stage of TCG.

Never tried anything else but I LOVE LEGEND OF THE FIVE RINGS !!
    it rocks