Thread: which one is better now?

plz be true which one is better?

naruto:

taiske:

its like a little battle

I like the Naruto one best, honestly. It's got a nice simplicity to it ... cheerful bright colours ... and ohmygoodness the squirrel is so cute!! It probably doesn't help that the other one is Sasuke, who I ... don't ... like. But I also think that one is a bit too chaotic for my taste.

The second one is WAY too busy. You don't want the people's eyes to hurt from just looking at the image.

wow the naruto pic is good nice colors and with the clouds in the background. naruto looks happy to. a very cheerful image overall.

the sasuke pic is just hmm blurry and chaotic if you look at it to long your eyes will be messed up.. and it doesnt help that it is sasuke(dont like him at all)

some more posters plz

Naruto one , cuz sasgay pic has abit to many effects

Jesus triple posting, i like the naruto one.

Definitely the Naruto one, the Sasuke one is, as others have said, a bit busy. Also the effect on the right hand side looks a bit like someone playing around with the invert colour effect for the first time (If you know what I mean >_< )

Naruto pics is very nice and simple and a lot better the dark Sasuke pic.

Can i use the Naruto pic as a sig please?

Jounin_Kashi
    I would say naruto did it well
    That Sasuke one sucks itīs to dark

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Naruto @ Feb 14 2004, 10:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> perhaps like this : </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I cant see it

mhh...can u see THAT?

surely if u want to ^^
    i make it smaller for u

perhaps like this :

i like the naruto one better, i dont know why, but tis just kewl

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto @ Feb 15 2004, 08:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i like the naruto one better, i dont know why, but tis just kewl </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hehe thx a lot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Naruto @ Feb 14 2004, 06:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> mhh...can u see THAT? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    There is something wrong with crappy my pc. Can i use the Naruto pic in your sig cause i can see it

what u wanna use my sig? - no

can u see this?

I personally like the second one, I admit that it is very busy and dark, but it creates a mood that suites sasuke. That said the naruto one is amazing as well, very good job on creating a peaceful mood, I just think that it doesn&#39;t suite naruto very well.