Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Tv series do you watch?

hrm, well, besides Naruto...

Family Guy

CBC's Hockey Night in Canada (coach's corner, as well)

The O.C. (For Anna, OBV. She's so cute it's not right.)

lucky....

hmm i watch:
    Dark Angel(still airs in sweden)
    Friends(the same as above)
    Fresh Prince in Bell Air
    Buffy the Vampire slayer
    The Osbournes

and whatever is on when i decide to watch tv...

For me i watch, That 70's show, 24, My Wife and Kids, Angel. thats all I can remember for now.

I watch these

The Simpsons(the best tv show ever&#33

Futurama(almost as good as the Simpsons i said almost )

Gilmore Girls

Buffy

Alias

Smallville

70"s Show

Dark Angel

Roswell

Scrubs

24, Third Watch, Friends, American Idol, Justice League, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, Family Guy, Futurama, X-Men: Evolutions, and The O.C.

Alias, Smallville and the other WB programs from monday through wednesday, Friends, Scrubs, ER, The Apprentice, The one about the obnoxios fiancee, Las Vegas, ESPN, and whatever is on TV... if it's there i'll watch it

24 and friends would say the office but its finish now it was so bloody good!!

Simpsons
    South Park

lets c i watch smallville, southpark, simpsons, family guy, futurama, and many others but i cant name them

simpsons, smallville, futurama, angel, 7th heaven, everwood, charmed, surreal life Smackdown and raw, recess thats so raven, Lizzie magure, power rangers old school style, justice league, most of WB's saturday morning lineup, dexter's laboratory,steve harvey big time, JKX, family guy, proud family, boy meets world, saved by the bell, jerry springer, maury, sharron, x- play.

thats all i can think of so far =( i kno its not much but its good enough =P

SO SAD CORDILA DIES! SHE CANT BE WIF ANGEL

Red Dwarf, Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy. Other stuff is basically comedy shows like Have I Got News For You and Room 101 etc..used to watch Buffy before it ended, and Angel before it went crap (ie shortly after the Irish guy left)

hmm watch a whole lot...simpsons,futurama,power rangers from early 90's and uhh idk a whole lots and lots and lots

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JusDaMan @ Feb 13 2004, 06:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> simpsons, smallville, futurama, angel, 7th heaven, everwood, charmed, surreal life Smackdown and raw, recess thats so raven, Lizzie magure, power rangers old school style, justice league, most of WB&#39;s saturday morning lineup, dexter&#39;s laboratory,steve harvey big time, JKX, family guy, proud family, boy meets world, saved by the bell, jerry springer, maury, sharron, x- play.

thats all i can think of so far =( i kno its not much but its good enough =P

SO SAD CORDILA DIES&#33; SHE CANT BE WIF ANGEL </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    If Cordilia dies im gonna

KILL YOU&#33;&#33;&#33;

You have understand that we in sweden are five or season after the Buffy in us.

To other posters dont spoil anything&#33;&#33;

simpsons and animes

You are so lucky that you can see anime in Cartoon Network our Cartoon Network suck.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Naruto @ Feb 14 2004, 10:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Feb 14 2004, 11:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You are so lucky that you can see anime in Cartoon Network our Cartoon Network suck. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i dont watch cartoon network...
    i live in germany ..there r much anime on more than 4 programs u know?
    muhuhuhuhuhahaha </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    What are you saying? I dont understand. Do you mean that you have other channel that show a lot of anime?

I don&#39;t really like any of the new stuff that&#39;s been coming out. Only thing I watch is Smallville, but I love the old sitcoms, like Seinfeld, Friends, and Everybody loves Raymond.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KakashiSensei @ Feb 13 2004, 03:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> For me i watch, That 70&#39;s show, 24, My Wife and Kids, Angel. thats all I can remember for now. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I watch My Wife and Kids too.Damon Wayans is a comedic genious,I also used to watch George Lopez after,but now he is on Fridays.

how many seasons did buffy go anyway? im watching it from the start currently at season 2. does cordelia die? wooohooo&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i hate that girl

Holy crap, some of you guys watch a LOT of TV........

How many hours a week would you say you watch? I usually only ever watch prime time.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day