Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: umm... this one is all mine!

i posted the firt one long time ago in this forum

in color (background from naruto's 2nd opening)

Wow i really like the colouring job you did. But the background could be better.
    But overall i give the art two thumbs up

these three are really old

sasuke -big hands

sakura
    http://stage.co.il/images/mikemenashrov2463502.jpg
    and ugly naruto

Thats nice, though I do agree that the backround should be different because the lighting in the backround is coming from the back so it makes the lighting look wrong, but I do like the drawing its self and the coloring job on it.

This is about the second pic of Haku because you added more pics as i was commenting!

thanx (you guy's are very fast i didn't expected a reply so soon)

Dude, coloring on the first one is sweet.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    haku looks cool. sasuke as well. sakura's arms look a bit buffed to me. well not really but it doesn't look like a slender female arm. not bad though.

as for naruto...no comment

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

The Haku is awsome, but the Sakura looks like a man wit a wig on. No offense

amazing haku one...

villin
    They are all nice but animemaster's sig owns all. Nothing like a good chick fight.

I looovvveee the coloring on the Haku pic, and the perspective is awesome!

The background might match him better if you reflected some of the colors of the light in the sky onto his clothes. Give it an overall more warm color feel to match the sunset.

Great job!

holy fukin shit, that haku one is fukin kewl, its one of the best fanart that ive seen, wish i could do something like that, after i learn how to use photoshop but foreals though that haku oneis fukin sweet but man i dont mean to critsize but that sakura one looks like a dam

lol
    thanx
    the coloring i did, using "pait shop pro 8"
    its a lot beter then photoshop

this is my own ch. i dont have a name for him yet

now in color

very cool.. what is he/it? a rat?

no his something like an ANBU ninja with a mask

this one is old (and yeah, i know, the hands are big and the shading is bad )

unless the mask covers the whole head you should cut it somewhat halfway thorugh the head so we can see something of the back of the head, but what do i care? it looks cool still

no talent what so ever

nice dude!! u got some skill on coloring i luv the haku one!!!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>no talent what so ever </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

dude get a life&#33;&#33;&#33;