Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paranoia Agent

I thought it was great. Weird, dark, and promising. Lets hope it stays that way.

Yep 13 episodes.. this will probably be a gem that will get underrated... sad

Wow... That first episode was wierd, but kind a cool. Well I'll think i have to watch some more.
    Anyone knows which days it airs?

I didnt think it was weird. The story grabbed my attention and now I cant wait for the second episode to continue it.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    I think ep 2 fit perfectly in line with the first one. If they stayed with the girl it'd be a "normal" series.... but by centering on another character they prevented it from falling into the "this is a story about this person" series.

I think the sparkling thing was just to express how he was like the most popular kid around, kind of give him that "untouchable" sense. As a person, he was crap. As a character, I thought he worked pretty well.

I especially liked his line "Everybody is an idiot brainwashed by the media." He actually seems to slip into a decent perspective for just a second .... then of course goes berserk again.

Don't get me wrong... I liked the episode and I also like the direction the series is heading... is just that Ichi was getting on my nerves... but what the heck, that's part of it, it's most certainly intentional for him to get on your nerves... The third episode looks awesome though... can't wait for next week

Anybody saw episode 2? I thought that it was an ok episode... nothing like the first one... all the sparkling was pissing me off... and also that Ichi guy is the most pathetic character I've ever seen

OMG EPISODE 2 WAS AWESOME!!!

Can't wait for next episode

I have a Teori what this is about but I wont ruin it for the others here! If my teori is right this is the one of the most genious series in a long time!

want to hear a theory of mine?

check the ending of the episode..

i think all of them will be/is a victim of the shounen bat

just a thought

Lizardking
    Just watched one and two after I read about it here. I was impressed, well worth buying when it makes it over to England in about 2009 (probably).

Its got a great visual style to it as well. Does anyone think the girl is an older version of Osaka from Azumanga Daioh?

I like this series. Is ANBU-AonE taking a break or something? AJ already has Episode 3 subbed, but I want to have a consistently subbed series, from the same people. I dunno, I just don't like having a bunch of groups sub an anime that I watch, with the difference in quality and subbing and all.

Anyway, I can't wait for this series to be complete. And Lain, yeah, I think you should wait until you feel like it, and have an entire day to set aside for it. Otherwise, it will lose it's effect pretty quickly. Me, however, I watched it over a week, and it didn't seem to lose it's effect much, except that the subs were off at times, and sometimes didn't show at all. Probably my fault though; always running BT or mIRC.

mainva | aptigo | JTD out

that reminds me can we get some more seeds on this. i just rememberd i have yet to finish downloading eps one or starting eps 2

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kumiriko @ Feb 23 2004, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> that reminds me can we get some more seeds on this. i just rememberd i have yet to finish downloading eps one or starting eps 2 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Need seeds? On which one? Or both? I&#39;ll seed both for you just in case.

mainva | aptigo | JTD out

Cool.. episode 3 was released a few hours ago&#33;

Downloading now, it looks like it&#39;s going to be an awesome episode...

http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/[AonE]_Paranoia_Agent_-_03_[D554C49F].avi.torrent

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JTD121)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>is ANBU-AonE taking a break or something? AJ already has Episode 3 subbed</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

heh.

aj has always tried to maintain the reputation &quot;speed over quality&quot;
    aone has always tried to maintain &quot;speed is good, but quality comes first&quot;
    anbu has nothing to do with paranoia agent.

you can safely assume we&#39;ll be fast, but you can&#39;t say we&#39;re the fastest no matter what, just that we&#39;re pretty dang quick.

My analyses of episode 2 concluded me to say that everybody who gets Struck by Shounen bat has in a way summoned him or did something to summon him.
    If you check out the translation of the next episode preview it say&quot;s:

&quot;The Golden shoes wil come when those are summoned&quot;

This line is obviously reffering to Shounen bat.

But that&#39;s just my thoughts on it.

Episode 3 has been released so, can&#39;t wait till it&#39;s done downloading

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SuntUrioN @ Feb 24 2004, 05:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> My analyses of episode 2 concluded me to say that everybody who gets Struck by Shounen bat has in a way summoned him or did something to summon him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I agree with you...

BTW... episode three is down right awesome

ok now that weve figured that out... i dont think this is going to entertain me anymore ... well see if itll hold up

I didnt enjoy episode 3 as much as 1 and 2