Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paranoia Agent

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mondongo @ Feb 12 2004, 07:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Don&#39;t mean to get off-topic, I download the Lain series, but I havent felt like seeing it anytime soon... do you recomend me watching it now or should I wait until I feel like it? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I would say feel like it and a chance were you can focus souly on it. Good serise. you dont get as much if youre chatting thought

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    my advice on lain is this ....

close mirc, close aim stuff, close the web browser, fire up zplayer or some other player supporting queueing, drop all 13 eps into the queue, fullscreen it, and watch it straight. Stop for bathroom breaks and maybe a single food break somewhere in there.

If you break it up too much or let yourself come back to reality, or if you just stop paying attention, you won&#39;t get the full effect. You really need to just set aside about 7 hours and watch it all in one sitting.

At least, that&#39;s what I did when I watched it.

Aone just released the first episode of this series... Just watch it, it might turn into something out of the ordinary because it&#39;s weird as hell...

http://a.scarywater.net/aone/%5BAonE%5D_Pa...%5D.avi.torrent

Definately. Its weird.
    In the intro, everyone is laughing.
    In the outro, everyone is sleeping.
    Weird....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Feb 12 2004, 03:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> In the outro, everyone is sleeping.
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I don&#39;t know if they are sleeping or if they have been knocked out

OK, then they are not awake then.
    Anyways, I&#39;m curious how this series is gonna run. Is it going to have fighting in it? Does it deal with demon stuff? Is she really paranoid???? Will we see more boobies?
    Anyways, its one of those series which require at least 3 or 4 episodes to watch before your sure you like it.

I think that even if it starts to suck somehow i&#39;ll still watch the whole series because I&#39;m sure that this series has some hidden message or something even though the it all seems so pointless... and that&#39;s what I like about it

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    I definitely get a &quot;lain&quot; vibe from this series.

I can&#39;t wait for the OST though. That op song alone will make it worth at least a download if not a purchase.

I&#39;ve never seen it, but I heard that you shouldn&#39;t watch it in the dark.

Should I watch Paranoia in the dark?

Don&#39;t mean to get off-topic, I download the Lain series, but I havent felt like seeing it anytime soon... do you recomend me watching it now or should I wait until I feel like it?

At least the first episode you can... everything is set-up to seem unrealistic, but what is cool about the first episode is that many people have comments and opinions on the events, it makes it have somewhat different perspectives... so in conclusion... sure go ahead and watch it in the dark

Lain was one of the few animes that made my eyes tear. It&#39;s confusing yeah, but at the end it doesn&#39;t leave anything unanswered (unlike Eva, where you think you know whats going on but you really don&#39;t). Sad ending

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Takenoko @ Feb 12 2004, 07:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lain was one of the few animes that made my eyes tear. It&#39;s confusing yeah, but at the end it doesn&#39;t leave anything unanswered (unlike Eva, where you think you know whats going on but you really don&#39;t). Sad ending </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Know where I can download the Lain series?

Yeah, Paranoia Agent seems like an odd anime, but I like it so far.

I got lain from a bot at #zhentarim let me check if there are torrents although I recommend the bot, it is quite fast

Edit: I couldnt find a torrent link, but the bot is XDCC|LAIN_NTHT

Thanks but which server is on it?

chatsociety

Edit: #zhentarim@irc.chatsociety.net

So what happened in the first episode anyway?

Watched it, confused :?

This anime seems interesting.

The episode was .............. Weird.

I dont know if i want to check out this serise. Yet. Dose it apper it will be a deepressing serise or what? i havent been able to find much info on this serise. any info be nice.

Im getting a Spirited Away feel from it. Lain kicks serious ass btw.

i like this anime, very weird indeed

13 episodes of goodness i hear