Thread: X TV

is there newhere i can dl thi anime this anime is very good and i want it now plz plz lzplzplzlzlzplzlz i want it now and i want YOU NOW

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (~*AmiDamaRu*~ @ Feb 11 2004, 10:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> is there newhere i can dl thi anime this anime is very good and i want it now plz plz lzplzplzlzlzplzlz i want it now and i want YOU NOW </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    X TV

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

i went to the site and registered too, but the links for the downloads doest work , is there anywhere else to download this anime

that site is for edonkey users

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shino23 &#064; Feb 11 2004, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i went to the site and registered too, but the links for the downloads doest work , is there anywhere else to download this anime </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    The dl links do work. I don&#39;t recall ever having to register to dl on that site. Think register <u>only</u> if you want to post comments and stuff

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>that site is for edonkey users </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    True, but you could use Shareaza which supports the eDonkey network and BitTorrent. So clicking the links with Shareaza installed will allow the dls.
    Shareaza&#39;s like BT but allows for more connections so you get a lot more sources (seeds) for dl
    I guess I shoulda typed that in my earlier post. -Thought people would actually take the time to read the info on the site- guess i was wrong

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>True, but you could use Shareaza which supports the eDonkey network and BitTorrent. So clicking the links with Shareaza installed will allow the dls.
    Shareaza&#39;s like BT but allows for more connections so you get a lot more sources (seeds) for dl</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

where can you get shareaza , im sorry . im new with all this bit torrent and edonkey stuff

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shino23 @ Feb 13 2004, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>True, but you could use Shareaza which supports the eDonkey network and BitTorrent. So clicking the links with Shareaza installed will allow the dls.
    Shareaza&#39;s like BT but allows for more connections so you get a lot more sources (seeds) for dl</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

where can you get shareaza , im sorry . im new with all this bit torrent and edonkey stuff </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    http://www.shareaza.com/
    There&#39;s a security file that I recommend you to get. I&#39;ll have to look for the link for it. When I do I&#39;ll post again or send you a pm.

arigato gozaimasu