Thread: watch movie with .sub?

how do you get the .sub file to play in a player?
    i got vobsub but dont know how to do make it work
    ( im a real noob whit this )

i tried to serch the forum but i didnt find anything helpfull

plz help me

Is that the file extension at the end? Or is that in the actual file name like Naruto60.sub.avi?

It should playing in at least DIVX player.

is this a .sub file that needs to be combined with a movie? (ie a file containing only the subtitle information (of a very small filesize) for a movie?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>is this a .sub file that needs to be combined with a movie? (ie a file containing only the subtitle information (of a very small filesize) for a movie? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

i got 1 .avi file and there is a .sub file
    the avi file is in some wierd language that i dont know...but i got a .sub file with it,
    but i dont know how to make them work togheter....so i can watch the movie with the subtitle...

wow that is kinda messed ihavn&#39;t heard of that before, I know if you have an .srt file and Vobsob then it plays fine in all players. but i have never heard of a .sub file. If you have vob sub already installed try to rename it to .srt (makea copy) and see if it works with WMPlayer.

Moved to support.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

thx i got to work now... reinstalled vobsub and now i got it to work
    thx again for the help evryone