Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mugen No Jyuunin

lol itachi_ you live in sweden right? why dont you just buy mangamania? it got BotI in it...... and GTO, Love Hina and chobits to...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Feb 11 2004, 01:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol itachi_ you live in sweden right? why dont you just buy mangamania? it got BotI in it...... and GTO, Love Hina and chobits to... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Because Mangamania is <u>gay</u>, i don&#39;t want to read in swedish, Manga should always have english subtitles, that&#39;s it&#33;.... Love Hina is the gayest thing i&#39;ve ever seen... it&#39;s so full of crap&#33;, ..... NINJA POWAH&#33;

Anyone that think it should be animated? by a really good team that understand how a anime should be...

I&#39;ve read about it, Prople talkin&#39; about it everywhere but where is it i couldn&#39;t even find it at manganews.net.... know where to find?

Isnt that the same as Blade of the Immortal?

http://www.manganews.net/show.php?title=54

I believe so It&#39;s licensed but *cough Know where to find it ? cough*

http://www.math.ucla.edu/~brodsky/blade.html

Don&#39;t know... apparently Dark Horse is distributing them.. but for scanlations I found one user at the channel #hawks and the zip files had a group named M-S, dont know what it stands for though

Is searched again at #mangareaders... there where more results there

Okay, but there ain&#39;t nothing on the web then?

EDIT: I think M-S stand for Manga-Section

I dont know, I havent been looking for the manga at the moment, although it is in my to get list....

I&#39;ve heard many good things about it, many people want to see it animated

Christ&#33;&#33;&#33;

What a hell of a manga, It totally own&#33;

Where did you get it from?

I got it from DC++ in my maximum download speed ... is it true that there is only 12 volumes?

Haha, Have you seen the main-character&#39;s Haori, It has a Nazi-sign on it&#33;

I havent read the manga but after reading about it in animenfo i must have the manga and it should really be animated.

The Absolute best way to get them is to go to the scanlators channel on mircx.. I finally found out what [m-s] really stood for, It&#39;s Manga-Sketchbook. Go to #manga-sketchbook @ mircx to get all the volumes... I&#39;ve talked to the scanlator there he said that there are 12 volumes out + a few chapters that darkhorse will put into volume 13 soon..

I dont understand how you can dowload manga from mirc. Everyone in this forum says go to mirc but i cant find someone at manga channels.

Well, i can&#39;t really explain the &quot;mystery&quot; of mirc here, make a thread in the support or just simple join the tutorials at irc.. But i can say that the mirc file leeching system is simple it&#39;s based on XDCC Bots and Fservs..

If only i knew whats fserv was. Its ok i will ask my bro if he knows something about this.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 13 2004, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> So you&#39;re saying that it&#39;s a left-to-right manga?? i mean the one you download from the internet that is scanned from darkhorse distibution.. is that left-toright, geez&#33;? i thought it was right-to-left, i can&#39;t notice it though... so left-to-right? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    The Dark Horse issues are left to right.

-xtortout

I havent seen it. I tried to buy vol.1 of Blade in the manga store but it costs 194 kr

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Feb 12 2004, 06:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Haha, Have you seen the main-character&#39;s Haori, It has a Nazi-sign on it&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    He does not have a nazi-sign on him. It&#39;s called a svastika, and while the Nazi&#39;s stole a good symbol and raped it, it originally (and in the context of this story) means &quot;life&quot;. It&#39;s the story of a guy who&#39;s ingested blood-worms which keep his body alive through almost anything. He is the epitome of the svastika.

There&#39;s a good story behind it, and the fight scenes are... sick. The main character has his hand lopped off, a sword in his head, and he just walks over to his hand, reattaches it, and keeps on fighting.

There&#39;s no... dumbing down of things; it&#39;s an adult story, without any apologies.

And just to get back on the svastika thing... order the Dark Horse translations. They do a fantastic job, and work with the mangaka to get a left-to-right version of the manga that feels like it was originally made that way. Beyond that, they include a repeated commentary in every issue about the svastika so that people don&#39;t make asses of themselves and call the Japanese guy a NAZI.

-xtortout

Edited for grammar and spelling... cuz I&#39;m dumb, k?