Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Naruto Fan Creation

Holy Shiz!!! Thats insane!! You took wood shop for like 4 years in high school didnt you! What kind of tools did you use?

Wow thats really amazing man. I'm sure people would pay hundreds of dollars for that. That is if you want to sell it.

Cutting out each block and gluing it together!!!! Thats insane. (I bens down on my knees and bows) It'll probably take millions of months to do such a MONSTER. You totally blew me off.

By the way this is a suggestion. Chop off the legs of the table and hang it up like a picture, cause you don't always look at a table but a picture is different. As how to hang it? I don't know nail it, glue it or embedd it into the wall. Lol. Thats just what i feel.

Missing Nin
    woah thats amazing. must have taken ages. dont sell it to some nubbin, keep it for yourself!

^^ haha, agreed! Wow, dude, that table is incredible!! I totally want one. What did you use to work on that?

lucky....

wow, that's marvelous!!

if I were u, i would show it to kishimoto and make him make u one of the animators so that we wouldn't have to see anymore episodes with crappy animation... u really CAN draw. fire that bakas which made ep 45 and 65!!

(I would made something like this if I would have got some artistic talent, but I have NONE so... )

that is somthing u dont eat off of. maby have it in that room that no one goes in. not because it sucks (wich it dont) but becuase u dont want it ruined

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>QUOTE (kage_bunshin @ Feb 10 2004, 09:21 PM)
    thats some impressive stuff
    maybe you could go to a factory and ask them to mass produce it and then you could sell it to ppl all around the world&#33; especially in japan&#33;
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

If he does that he is so sued.

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

well as long as its not too many it should be alright... but if he could get a naruto license, it would be a different story...

im planing on doing something similar, im going to take this pic f naruto and then place it on wood and trace it with some carbon papaer then im going to cut it out and voila i have naruto on a piece of wood

shit man&#33;&#33; that is totally AWESOME&#33;&#33; i wouldnt recommend selling it because you dont have another one... if ur planning on making another one, then keep this one and sell the other for lots of green cash&#33;&#33;
    good work, ive never seen such a creation

Just keep it in a safe place so that it does not get damp and rots away, get eaten by termites or even worst gets stolen by some naruto insane fan.

I know announce it at ebay and check if you&#39;re getting any high bids ...

One thing, That table pwned every other table out in man kind.

Great skills with that wood tool. You could sell it for billions&#33;&#33;&#33; Or suggest it to japan and maybe they will make it.

O wait.....Copyright laws huh........o well maybe they will let you get away with it, unless they are mean.

If sad isn&#39;t the word to use for ya, I would say loyal...........and also dedicated.

wow thats really bloody good work wanna make me one lol but what happends if ur house gets set on fire or wood lice it the fuck out of it what u gonna do lol waste off 100 hours lol jk but that is really really nice well dun dude

I don&#39;t think you&#39;ll get sued. I mean you aren&#39;t mass distributing &quot;Naruto Tables&quot;

Oh yeah, I suppose your looking for a comment about the table. Yeah, well, I guess it ok...for an amateur.

I kid, I kid.

I want to do that but I REALLY don&#39;t want to get sued.

awesome work&#33; u use a scrollsaw?

wow really nice
    u r damn good