Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pakkun the great

Ok, well this little dog has me puzzled. I mean, he's cool and all with his randomness, but serously, what special techniques/skills do you think we will see from him. He's a summon like Gamabunta, and well we know he kicks ass. Do you think this little dogs has super ninja pimping skillz? Let me hear your speculations.

I think that he's for "searchingmissions" only? You see, Kakashi can summon alot of other dogs.. like in epsiode 19 ... he summoned a really big dog, he's maybe good for fighting but pakkun he's just cool... looking for people by their scent.

he summoned him cuz he was really soft and tense

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#D6DBE0'>PURI PURI&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

Well.. Gai did say, &quot;will they be ok?&quot; and he said, &quot;pakkun is with them, they&#39;ll be fine&quot; so maybe he can do shit?

Well I&#39;m thinking the dog is kinda pointless if all it does is track by scent. I mean, sure that&#39;s cool, but dude, come on. With those &quot;soft&quot; paws there has to be a hidden power.

quick question: littlecooldude, u dont read the manga? i thought u did

anyways the dog i think desnt have too much importance or atleast by himself he doesnt but maybe in his grtoup of fellow dog nins.

well the dog is part of kakashi special summon jutsu, thats used for tracking opponents u can&#39;t c........so it doesn&#39;t need much beside a great sense of smell. i mean, mayb its strong and all, but then, its a nin dog, so it has to b strong. i doub&#39;t hes got any kool powers.....more likely, hes just there cuz hes funny....like gai&#39;s turtle

i belive he is the smartest of the Dog summons. wise and a true tracker. he can probly help them avoid Truble

plus he can talk. thats pretty cool

don&#39;t forget, Puri Purrrrrri&#33;&#33;&#33; It must have some signifigance&#33;

lucky....

I thought Pakkun&#39;s deep gangster voice paired with his little pug face was HILARIOUS&#33;&#33;

Anyway, he&#39;s probably useful not only for his tracking skills but his information gathering skills. Just think about it, he&#39;s a little tiny dog. Take of his headband and jacket and he could slip into an enemy&#39;s hideout and not be noticed, or be thought of at best as just a stray. Then his strong nose finds out all the info, and he comes back to report the inside of the enemy base to Kakashi and friends. Not powerful, but very useful.

Oh, and Assassin, where did you get that cool Anko fanart for your sig?

pakkun has something in those paws .... but his face of no emotion is just hilarious when he&#39;s tracking sasuke or just chomping on shikamaru&#39;s leg

<span style='color:blue'>SUPER</span> <span style='color:red'>FIGHT</span> <span style='color:yellow'>EXTRAVEGANZA</span> OF <span style='color:green'>THE </span><span style='color:red'>CENTURY&#33;</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Pakkun vs Akamaru&#33;&#33;&#33;

Super Soft vs Super Sensitive&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hardy har har</span>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Feb 10 2004, 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lasaire &#064; Feb 9 2004, 08:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh, and Assassin, where did you get that cool Anko fanart for your sig? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    serpico made my sig for me....u&#39;ll have to ask him where he got the fanart from. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I think the picture is in the Naruto FanArt thread you should check. If not ask Anbu Girl, she will find it for you

Oh, and Pakkun owns Akamaru&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

PURI PURI&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

pakkun is so cool &#33;@~~~&#33;&#33;&#33;

he&#39;s not that powerfull... but powerfull enough to kick evil henchman ass but they need him to track sasuke down, and remember, it are assasination dogs. kakashi uses them to kill his victoms. I bet the big dog can bites somebody&#39;s head off..

I bet his hidden meaning is a marketing ploy. Selling a Pakkun stuffed animal would make Kishimoto some &#036;&#036;.

I kind of figured they would push him a bit since he appeared in the 3rd Closing, which was pretty cool.

I always like this guy, he is a cool summon that isn&#39;t ultra powerful or anything like Gamabunta.

Pakkun&#39;s secret move

*gasp* humping legs.. (its a dog thing.Don&#39;t ask why they do it)

Some spoiler info on his special move

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>After using thumper no jutsu,it paralyzes the enemies leg so they can&#39;t walk.Giving the chance for a ninja to attack the enemy,all while Pakkun keeps his body check.</span>

Pakkun: Its really soft and bouncy
    Shikamaru:
    Pakkun: ITS REALLY SOFT AND BOUNCY
    Shikamaru:

Pakkun: Don&#39;t can me a kawahi dog
    Sakura:

Those were the best moments of the anime. 69 was filled with stylish speechs, amazing fightings and a slap of laughter. Thats damn nice in an anime.

WEll thank you very much

I think that Pakkun is like well it&#39;s not a spoiler really but anyway <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>gamaitchi, gamabuntas son</span> he&#39;s just neccesary for the search and find operations.. We&#39;ve seen that kakashi can summon bigger dogs, like in episode 19.