Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pakkun the great

watch in my sig plz

ikara iku so

I do read the manga, and I'm still not sure about this guy. I mean, he has to have something in those soft paws. Ok yeah, he can talk, that is cool, but I mean, so can Gamabunta.

Ok so maybe he doesn't have any special moves, but if he did, what move do you think it would be.

I suggest a move that rips someone's arm of! Yeah, using those teeth.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (littlecooldude @ Feb 10 2004, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I do read the manga, and I&#39;m still not sure about this guy. I mean, he has to have something in those soft paws. Ok yeah, he can talk, that is cool, but I mean, so can Gamabunta.

Ok so maybe he doesn&#39;t have any special moves, but if he did, what move do you think it would be.

I suggest a move that rips someone&#39;s arm of&#33; Yeah, using those teeth. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It gotta involve his PURI PURI&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; So I think he can probably do an improved version of Neji&#39;s 64 Hits attacks but with his PURI PURI&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ......

....or he can pee on you.

i wonder if kakashi can summon cereberus.

that would be cool.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (makkura @ Feb 10 2004, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i wonder if kakashi can summon cereberus.

that would be cool. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    that&#39;d be awesome. Huge ass dog with 3 heads, that would kick Oro&#39;s snakes ass

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lasaire @ Feb 9 2004, 08:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh, and Assassin, where did you get that cool Anko fanart for your sig? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    serpico made my sig for me....u&#39;ll have to ask him where he got the fanart from.

well he got supersoft thingys on his feet.....

Hehe, I&#39;ll like his Puro Puro. Erm what is Puro Puro?

Its just a dog man...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Feb 9 2004, 07:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well.. Gai did say, &quot;will they be ok?&quot; and he said, &quot;pakkun is with them, they&#39;ll be fine&quot; so maybe he can do shit? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    No Kakashi said it like this.
    Pakkun is with them. They&#39;ll be fine.... as long as they don&#39;t get too close to enemies.(Or something similar to that)

Pakkun owns you if he does Puro Puro on you.

man this is really strange and i would really appreciate if someone could find the episode where they show Naruto holding a Key Chain with Pakkun&#39;s Figure hanging to it. because when i saw the closing theme and Pakkun comes at the end i thought it was just that key chain thingy...but now they have introduced it into the anime....strange....

[x] pakkun, is for search missons i dont think that he has some really good special attacks or something like that

No he doesnt have any attacks, he is only a good tracker.

well if he DOESNT have much in fighting ability, then i dont think kakashi shouldve counted him in the group of 4. Although i&#39;m not sure if ino or chouji would be worthwhile teammates either

The purpose of kakashi&#39;s mission is to get sasuke, not to start a big fight, so pakkun would be more appropriate than say, that huge dog.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Pakkun is probably a tracking dog that does not really have any fighting abilities but only to sniff people out.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Feb 10 2004, 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (makkura &#064; Feb 10 2004, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i wonder if kakashi can summon cereberus.

that would be cool. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    that&#39;d be awesome. Huge ass dog with 3 heads, that would kick Oro&#39;s snakes ass </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah. That coward Orochimaru just uses his mean snakes :/ Damn him.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kakashi-Senpai @ Feb 11 2004, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Pakkun is probably a tracking dog that does not really have any fighting abilities but only to sniff people out. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ...and PURI PURI&#33;&#33;&#33;

And u forgotten bitting people calmly, like he did with shikamaru.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kyuubi_Rage &#064; Feb 11 2004, 07:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> No he doesnt have any attacks, he is only a good tracker. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    how do you know? he could be an ultra badass on the level of gamabunta, for all we know, we&#39;ve only just met him.