Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you mostly use to download your stuff?

just wonderin =P

i use bittorrent ALOT.. and irc is good too...

IRC... if you know your way around IRC there is nothing that compares in my opinon... you can find just about any anime series out there

BitTorrent ere but im getting into that Shareaza at the mo giving that ago

i only use bt maybe kazaa sometimes if i need songs....

Missing Nin
    i use BT for everything. suprnova.org is my onestop source

and then anime.mircx.com for latest anime releases

DC++ for movies and music
    IRC for anime, manga, anime ost's

I started with kazaa. But it took so long some times to get em. so i went. hay why dont i go right to the source. looked up the subbing groups and all of them use BT. Bit torrent is a life saver

i use bittorrent. i used to use kazaa but i deleted that from my comp a while ago.

i think i might start to use it again though.

i never was used to mirc so i have to learn

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Feb 9 2004, 07:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i use bittorrent. i used to use kazaa but i deleted that from my comp a while ago.

i think i might start to use it again though.

i never was used to mirc so i have to learn </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You should get Kaaza Lite K++.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Here in sweden most of the people i know only uses DC++, no one uses shitty kazaa, why is the canadians and americans so used to kazaa, it&#39;s rare to see americans i dc hubs, how come, because DC++ is obvious much better

villin
    I mainly use BT these days but on rare occasions I resort to KaZaa. Kazaalite K++ is the only version of that I would even considering using.
    I have used various other peer to peer sources but I found severe faults in each.
    DC was a favorite choice for a few years but with the rediculous restrictions people began implementing into their hubs I soured on that.
    I found FTP to be less than helpful because I was always the source of the transfers and rarely found anything I didn&#39;t have. This is mostly my own fault as I have almost a 1.5 terabytes of anime, movies and other media.
    I tried to use mIRC a few years ago but I found it clumsy and difficult to use so I abandoned it for other more user friendly programs.

I guess were kinda scared of being sued by the RIAA? To get music and everything i try n get it off a site, but it doesnt gaurantee my safetly. But given the chance i will assassinate their leader =D.

Everyone I know uses kazaalite for some pron.Lots of that asiasn stuff,you know,Miko Lee,Avena Lee,probably some Jade Hsu,Kobe Tai,Asia Carrera,the regulars.Ok,I think I&#39;ll stop.But don&#39;t try and say you haven&#39;t d/l one video.I mean,these girls are hot,so its ok every once and awhile to look into it.Every guy has to watch these videos a few times in his life,its a part of growing up,the initiation to adulthood.And if your grown up,well,whatever.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Feb 9 2004, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Everyone I know uses kazaalite for some pron.Lots of that asiasn stuff,you know,Miko Lee,Avena Lee,probably some Jade Hsu,Kobe Tai,Asia Carrera,the regulars. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Heheh good stuff. And btw you forgot Tera Patrick.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

I use mostly BT, sometimes Kazaa Lite ++ or mIRC.

Only Bittorrent....I don&#39;t use kazaalite anymore.

I am gonna have to say bittorent, and IRC, but my vote will gote to IRC because I use it more. I like IRC better anyway.

i use only bitorrent, and the source where i get all of my dleds are at suprnova and at downloadnaime and sometimes at gotwoot well whoever gets new naruto eps i go to

whoa.. alotta ppl use bittorrent to download stuff

i haven&#39;t used FTP for a loooong time, i don&#39;t know any good servers

I mostly use the Newsgroups for everything. They are sooo good for finding what you need.