Thread: Hunter X Hunter

I've looked all over, and only found scattered information on the subject. So far I've watched all of Hunter x Hunter 1-62, after that I'm a bit confused. Next comes the Hunter X Hunter OVA 1, then Hunter X Hunter Greed Island correct, and is that the series end or is thier more? Any information on the subject wouldbe appreciated, thanks.

Yeah, that's about right... people say that there is another OVA series in the works, but those are just rumors as far as I'm concerned

poo...

i just finished watching the greed island OVAs....

i want it to continue =(

does anybody know where i can dled the eps, bc ive herd some great stuff about this anime and i kinda wanna check it out. so if anybody can help thnx in advace

Thier are torrents running at www.animesuki.com. Sigh so I'm guessing this series dosen't have a fulfilling ending yet...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto @ Feb 9 2004, 03:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> does anybody know where i can dled the eps, bc ive herd some great stuff about this anime and i kinda wanna check it out. so if anybody can help thnx in advace </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    http://crackrock.net/~box/tracker/

that has all the series and all the OVA&#39;s that&#39;s whee i got my set. It&#39;s got ALL and i mean ALL