Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Episode 69 discussion.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha-Itachi @ Feb 12 2004, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Feb 10 2004, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> They have the same last name

They are from the same village

They both look like monkeys

No need to come right out and say that they are related when you have that evidence </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    they ever said in the anime Asuma his last name is Sarutobi &gt;.&gt;;

so its a spoiler for anime watcher not for manga readers like you.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Oh no&#33;

You know his last name&#33;

I am sorry if I ruined the series for you.

I actually do think it was mentioned in the anime, but since it was so long ago you couldn&#39;t remember.

I thought it was mentioned in the series as well but I&#39;m not sure... I was trying to find out earlier in which ep but couldn&#39;t find it in eps 2 and 3.

I think the best place to look for Asuma&#39;s name in the ep. where he nominates his genins

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 12 2004, 06:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha&#045;Itachi &#064; Feb 12 2004, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Feb 10 2004, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> They have the same last name

No need to come right out and say that they are related when you have that evidence </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

so its a spoiler for anime watcher not for manga readers like you.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Oh no&#33;

I actually do think it was mentioned in the anime, but since it was so long ago you couldn&#39;t remember. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hey man no need to be sarcastic, Dont want this to turn into a flame thread. Keep things on topic and lets forget about Asuma&#39;s name for now. its a name who cares.

Yeah I know what you mean. You can also enjoy the raw more because you don&#39;t have to spend all that time reading the subs.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Feb 12 2004, 06:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha&#045;Itachi &#064; Feb 12 2004, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Feb 10 2004, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> They have the same last name

Oh no&#33;

I actually do think it was mentioned in the anime, but since it was so long ago you couldn&#39;t remember. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Oh No&#33;&#33; how about you start using your brains for a while??? if you have them..

There are so many warnings about spoiling and you keep doing it.. are you hardheaded or just plain dumb?

Or maybe you just like to spoil and ignore the rules.. so ppl will acknowledge you for your supreme knowledge (you gained from the manga)

Ok, thats enough fellas, back on topic.