Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 69 discussion.

Did noone find it odd that the ANBU on the right choked when he found out that oro summoned the 1st and 2nd.

for oros raising the dead jutsu...

did he use theri REAL bodies? (i doubt it...)

didnt hokage say "stop playing with the dead bodies" or something...

me= confused.

oh well, cant wait to see those ppl all fight!!!

and what was oro doing with those 2 explosion notes( i think they are explosion notes? maybe something else?)

oh and btw...

where is neji, zaku, kin, and all those other injured ppl we havent seen, i mean neji is prob still in that room, but zaku and kin?

we havent seen them...OH and those other 2 guys (kabutos aides)

i want to see them all back in action

Jounin
    Well Oro is going to win.. Now it will be very easy for Oro..Hokage is fighting both the first and the second now.. I thouth that Oro would win without there help and now when he has there help there is no doubt that Oro will win.. Even if Hokage manage to beat them he will be so tired and low on chakara that he will be no match for Oro.. that is what i think anyways..

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Did yall see how Gai owned that sound nin who was gonna attack Naruto? His speed is amazing. This eps. was nice. Hokage vs Oro seems to be the making of a great fight.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Jounin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kimunist @ Feb 8 2004, 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> for oros raising the dead jutsu...

did he use theri REAL bodies? (i doubt it...)

didnt hokage say &quot;stop playing with the dead bodies&quot; or something...

me= confused.

oh well, cant wait to see those ppl all fight&#33;&#33;&#33;

and what was oro doing with those 2 explosion notes( i think they are explosion notes? maybe something else?)

oh and btw...

where is neji, zaku, kin, and all those other injured ppl we havent seen, i mean neji is prob still in that room, but zaku and kin?

we havent seen them...OH and those other 2 guys (kabutos aides)

i want to see them all back in action </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    He said something like &quot;Stop mocking the dead&quot;.. I dont now if it was because he has summoned them or if it was something Oro said to them.. I missed what Oro was saing before Hokage said that..

And for the &quot;Explotion notes&quot; i cant tell you because then it would be a spoiler..
    But i was supprised that he did not use them in this episode.. That i was sure about when he took them out that that was going to be the last scene before the ending would have started..

Well Neji is probably in the Hospital for now.. Kin and Zaku may be there but i doubt that the will live when Oro or Kabuto gets a hold of them.. Like Oro said before, the are nothing more than a sacrifice.. So eather they will be killed if they go back to the Sound or they will desert to Konoha.. That would be cool.. But i think they are to blood thirsty (sp?) to be in Konoha..

And for Kabutos team mates i think Konoha have put 2 and 2 together and knows the are also spies..

Can anyone explain what that dog said? Please...
    cmon, I&#39;ll let you touch my footpad

ITS PURII PURII &#33;&#33;

This one was cool. Can&#39;t wait to see oro and the 3rd bust out with some more super jutsus.
    I didn&#39;t mind the fillers too much because the action was good and there were some funny moments, especially with pakkun and the paw. That was a WTF LOL moment.
    Sakura continues to be annoying as ever, shika cool and naruto was naruto. Its kinda nice to see the goofball back in action after what seemed like a long break.

New favorite character: Pakkun&#33;
    He was hilarious i agree...

Well the whole Konohamaru class thing.... when Moegi&#39;s pencil broke that music came on which usually comes on when something very bad happens or is just about to happen... and then I was like huh????? They just started to talk about her pencil. Man some sand or sound nin should kill some of those kids so we wills top getting these kind of crappy fillers

As for the First and Second Hokage&#39;s, I don&#39;t think they are at full strength... I mean come on even if the Third is stronger than each of them both of them combined WITH Orochimaru... Third would just suffer a heart attack and die because of the fear.

It was interesting how the Third stopped the third summon... I first thought that it was a dead version of the Third himself and if it was summoned the Third would die.... though later that didn&#39;t make sense so the obvious person it could be was the Fourth. So I think that the 3rd is going to have to end up summoning the 4th himself if he is going to stand a chance of winning this fight.

Also, on a side note I think that Gai is going to fight Kabuto. My reason is that Kakashi is going to be needed to use Chidori to break through the fire force field and break it. Since that would use alot of chakra (then again, for Kakashi it may not be that much) Gai is going to be the elite Jounin who takes on Kabuto.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Destiny @ Feb 9 2004, 08:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I thought the part where Orochi summoned the 1st and 2nd Hokage&#39;s was a bit overdone for my tastes. If Orochi is more poweful than all those Hokages, then it&#39;s understandable... but he has to be pretty damn powerful to summon 3 Hokages in an instant with ease.
    Either that or:
    1. Hokages arent all that strong.
    2. the summons arent as strong as the real thing.
    I honestly dont know how powerful any of these guys are, so im in no position to jump into any conclusions.
    It&#39;s just that i would only expect sumthing like this from the last mother boss at the end of the series, being it&#39;s THAT good a technique.
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Well it&#39;s not necessary for a person to be stronger than the summon. You sure need strong chakra to summon, but after that the summon fights using its own chakra.
    I don&#39;t think that Oro is stronger than all the hokages. If he was stronger than them, then why didn&#39;t he fight Saru-sama one on one?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Feb 8 2004, 11:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Can anyone explain what that dog said? Please...
    cmon, I&#39;ll let you touch my footpad

ITS PURII PURII &#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Sounds an aweful lot like a FLCL reference to me

FURI KURI&#33;&#33;&#33;

yami
    I got a problem, its happend before when i got episode 64, the anime is all messed up and it crashes about 5 mins into it&#33; can anybody tell me whats wrong? im using the latest codec

okay those hokages are trapped by orochimaru by thise knifes he had in his hands with the red tags. PURII PURII

Naruto with Kyuubi&#39;s chakra, He&#39;ll can perform any jutsu he want. It&#39;s the strongest chakra of all ninjas.

If Sasuke find out that in the anime he would be very jealous of Naruto=P

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Eyes @ Feb 10 2004, 08:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well it&#39;s not necessary for a person to be stronger than the summon. You sure need strong chakra to summon, but after that the summon fights using its own chakra.
    I don&#39;t think that Oro is stronger than all the hokages. If he was stronger than them, then why didn&#39;t he fight Saru-sama one on one? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeh i spose yer right. If Naruto can summon Gammabunta, then i guess it&#39;s logical.
    To me, it still seems like a technique that broke the barrier.

Konohamaru was pretty smart in this episode, he noticed things the others did not. I bet Konohamaru is already smarter than naruto and can graduate with ease.

Go kyuubi &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&# 33;

And Naruto&#33;&#33;

Like i said to littlecooldude, right music in the right moment... good talkin&#39; between the hokages, just the flashbacks with konohamaru, we could have been without it... Pakku was pretty cool also... What jutsu did the 3rd do to prevent orochimaru from summoning the third coffin (hokage 4th)? This epsiode had what&#39;s needed for beeing &quot;good&quot;... i believe the following epsiodes will be great also...

What happend to the fight between Baki and Genma, i hope they haven&#39;t removed it&#33;?

I have recently been &quot;adddicted&quot; to the naruto shows and i was so looking forward to this episode. But wtf it gets to anoying how they drag these fights out for so long. these is too much <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>SUSPENCE</span></span>. i can&#39;t wait to see what plans naruto and his friend have to take on the sound guys.