Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Pix

What sites have stolen my pics for the site?(the link is under my signiture) I know that Naruto Fan stole them, and another site did and Naruto source didnt steal them, they asked if they could use them. And when I get my new computer up and with intrernet and stuff and I send littlecooldude all the pix i have made there will be over 5000 pics on there,..........mabe over 6000, I have 5500 pix on my fast computer and I am only on episode 63 (which means I still have 63-67 to do)......... so if anyone finds a site with my pictures on there I would appriciate if u tell me

I found the website with my pictures on there that they stole
    http://g-anime.com/gallery/naruto/index.htm

EDIT: woops, sorry about the double post!!!!

Missing Nin
    yeah i dont think its right using a screeny some1 else has taken and using on ur site without linking back, and asking for permission first. especially not when u use loads of them. 1 or 2 may be ok cos obviously any1 cud have taken that screeny at the same time point in an ep, but with loads is obvious its copied.

Can I use some of your pics at my site?(well I work their)

The nerve of some people! They didn't even bother to really renumber the pictures either!

I know I take screenshots like a madwoman, so a lot would look alike... but at least the same image wouldn't have the same exact number associated with it!

Fox Fire, dont use any of my pictures on ur site, just put a link back to my gallery..... and I found another site with my pictures on it
    Blaze Network Gallery

He said that he got them from naruto-kun.com ............ I tried to get to their gallery but the page wouldnt load. and I remember looking back at their gallery(not naruto-kun's gallery..... Blaze networks gallery) and they had totally different images and they wernt catigorized like mine!!!!! They were obviously jealous, and g-anime is the one I am most mad at because they out their OWN logo on MY images!!!!!! and sometime around late february I will get about 2000 more pictures on the gallery, so it will be hard for them to catch up

EDIT:Fox Fire, YOUR SITE IS ALREADY STEALING MY PICTURES!!!!!!! GOD DAMNIT!!!!!

OMG!! They didn't even bother to rename the pics either!

The 18th pic of Hinata on all three sites (naruto-pix, blaze network, and g-anime) is the exact same!

I've got a ton of screenshots taken from various eps, I could send 'em to you and make the load 3000+ >

WTF!

...we must be stealing them from blaze network or somethin 0_o..well I assure you I didn't take any, atleast not on purpouse, so I appoligize on behalf of my site and i'll let em know.

damn.... there is a big trail....... I make the pix, I send them to little cool dude, he uploads them, naruto fan steal them, naruto-kun probably stole them from naruto fan, blaze network stels them from naruto-kun and ur site steals them from blaze network!!!!!!!!&#3 3;

villin
    Thieves should be hung by their pubic hairs and beated to death with a dildo.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Feb 9 2004, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Thieves should be hung by their pubic hairs and beated to death with a dildo. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thats nice.

but musclebobbuffetspnats u shouldt be that pissed. i mean, maybe u should stop making pics for a whil or something.

how would stop making pix help..... I am still making them on another computer that has no internet........ it doesnt make a difference if I dont make them.....it makes a difference if I give them to littlecooldude to upload them.

Jeez... I don&#39;t find this such a big deal. You&#39;re just taking screenshots... it&#39;s not like you worked hours into each picture or anything... or maybe I&#39;m the only one here who thinks like that...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sasucker @ Feb 10 2004, 06:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Jeez... I don&#39;t find this such a big deal. You&#39;re just taking screenshots... it&#39;s not like you worked hours into each picture or anything... or maybe I&#39;m the only one here who thinks like that... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    but his collection is really impressive so it probably took lots of time to get all those screenshots. If you think there&#39;s not work involved you should take them yourself and give them to the sites that are stealing Muscle&#39;s.

That sucks&#33; I remember when Narutofan put their gallery up they said they had your permission, try emailing the webmasters of each site to ask that they give you credit

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sasucker @ Feb 10 2004, 06:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Jeez... I don&#39;t find this such a big deal. You&#39;re just taking screenshots... it&#39;s not like you worked hours into each picture or anything... or maybe I&#39;m the only one here who thinks like that... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    it takes like an hour for each episode, so I have worked like 60 hours on making pictures

Its ok dude, there is no way they can keep up, besides, everyone knows you took the pictures first. NarutoPix has been around the longest. Here&#39;s the deal, if the images are sorted by Episode, then the site took their own pictures, but if it is sorted by character, they are most likely Musclebobbuffpants. Anyways, I plan on continueing to provide you all with these great photos. And I hope to get a new server soon, so it goes a lot faster&#33;

oh yea, thats one of our flaws..... naruto fan goes much faster.... but I think u are right about how I do character and everyone else does it by episode..... or they dont organize them at all (like Blaze networks OLD gallery). I used to get alot of credit just for having 200 pictures.... and now I have 6000 and I dont get any credit from the sites....... and littlecooldude, I dont have an e-mail anymore so do u think u can e-mail some of the webmasters of the sites and tell them to give me some credit?

EDIT: and if the webmaster has aim, give me their screen name and I can deal with the myself.... and im trying to talk to the webmaster of Narutofan right now

Muscularpants: hey
    TrIgUnFLaMe: hey
    Muscularpants: can u put some credit on ur website
    Muscularpants: about the image gallery
    Muscularpants: that i made the pix
    Muscularpants: huh?
    Muscularpants: u there?
    TrIgUnFLaMe: ive announced it before
    Muscularpants: yea but when I post it on gotwoot about my gallery they think i stole the pictures from narutofan
    Muscularpants: can u put it like on the gallery page
    Muscularpants: and put the link to the littlecooldude gallery
    TrIgUnFLaMe: nah
    TrIgUnFLaMe: its slow as shit as it is
    Muscularpants: what? your gallery?
    TrIgUnFLaMe: urs
    TrIgUnFLaMe: it hardly loads
    TrIgUnFLaMe: most of the time
    Muscularpants: so.......
    Muscularpants: why cant u put a link of it on ur site then?
    TrIgUnFLaMe: its only gonna make urs slower, when people go to it
    Muscularpants: then just put my name on there
    Muscularpants: Pictures made by: Musclebobbuffpants
    TrIgUnFLaMe: u didnt make em though
    TrIgUnFLaMe: thats the thing oO
    Muscularpants: yea I did
    Muscularpants: I made the pic
    TrIgUnFLaMe: no..u didnt
    Muscularpants: s
    TrIgUnFLaMe: u saved an image
    Muscularpants: same thing
    TrIgUnFLaMe: no its not oO
    TrIgUnFLaMe: u didnt create anything
    Muscularpants: I created screenshots
    Muscularpants: for a gallery
    TrIgUnFLaMe: create, is to make something from nothing
    Muscularpants: screenshots that u stole
    TrIgUnFLaMe: u saved a freezeframe
    TrIgUnFLaMe: of something made by someone else
    Muscularpants: ok just put
    TrIgUnFLaMe: if i was claiming them as ours
    Muscularpants: screenshots made by:musclebobbuffpants
    TrIgUnFLaMe: i would put something to prevent downloads
    TrIgUnFLaMe: as far as im concerned
    TrIgUnFLaMe: no one owns them
    TrIgUnFLaMe: and they can take as they want
    Muscularpants: same shit u told me b4
    TrIgUnFLaMe: yes, and i stand by it oO
    Muscularpants: so can u just say that I made the screen shots or freez frames or what ever the fuck i &quot;didnt&quot; make
    TrIgUnFLaMe: for what reason? we both know u did
    Muscularpants: FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO KNOW&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Muscularpants: Oo
    TrIgUnFLaMe: who gives a shit
    Muscularpants: I Do&#33;
    TrIgUnFLaMe: well get over it oO
    TrIgUnFLaMe: its just images
    Muscularpants: and so do ppl on gotwoot
    Muscularpants: and littlecooldude
    TrIgUnFLaMe: just tell the people on gotwoot what i said
    TrIgUnFLaMe: its simple as that
    TrIgUnFLaMe: u can even copy the im
    TrIgUnFLaMe: i dont care oO
    TrIgUnFLaMe: i have nothing to hide
    TrIgUnFLaMe: lol
    TrIgUnFLaMe: like i said, i think ive posted it 2-3 times already
    Muscularpants: why cant u make it perminent and not on a news that will soon get old?
    TrIgUnFLaMe: cause i would have to edit my script
    TrIgUnFLaMe: and i really dont want to
    TrIgUnFLaMe: plus it would look tacky
    TrIgUnFLaMe: its a lot easier just saying it on the frontpage
    TrIgUnFLaMe: this dude did it
    Muscularpants: on the front page of what? the website or the gallery?
    TrIgUnFLaMe: website
    Muscularpants: ok u can do that?
    TrIgUnFLaMe: ive already done it
    TrIgUnFLaMe: oO
    Muscularpants: on the news?
    TrIgUnFLaMe: are news usually stays up for weeks
    TrIgUnFLaMe: if people didnt see it then
    TrIgUnFLaMe: they are blind
    Muscularpants: I dont see it on the front page..... didnt all of ur news get deleted?
    TrIgUnFLaMe: no
    TrIgUnFLaMe: we just made room
    TrIgUnFLaMe: for a big news post
    Muscularpants: where do u go to the archive news then?
    Muscularpants: HUH?
    TrIgUnFLaMe: we dont archive news
    Muscularpants: then the news that I made the screen shots isnt there anymore?
    TrIgUnFLaMe: no.... of course not
    Muscularpants: gg2g

that son of a bitch&#33;&#33;&#33;

villin
    I read through all of that and you solved nothing. Thanks for wasting my time.

You both have valid points.

His point: You didn&#39;t create squat so why should he give you credit for the animators work that is copywrited by the way. What you did was technically illegal.

Your point: He took something from your site and doesn&#39;t give you credit. The fact that its someone elses&#39; artwork is irrelavent.