Thread: Naruto On Bigscreen

I have alot of Naruto eps that I wanna see on my big screen with an RGB port (you know the port on a big tv that has the same connection as the back of your monitor ). Well everytime I play Naruto or any big file, it doesn't even show up, I mean it plays on my comp but I cant see it on the tv. Why!? Can someone please help me figure out why I can't watch any type of movie off the TV link? Thanks!

Try Changing the Rez of the monator that is the tv. workd for me

Its not that, I still can't watch anything because it shows up kinda purpple on the tv Anyone else got ideas?

purple??? that's weird...

Well what are your specs? RAM, Ghz, Video Card type, TV type...

Best best is that its something to do with your video card (Like you have to turn on the tv-out feature on your computer)

1. wrong topic post

2. does it work with other files?

you could always just make a vcd or dvd with naruto if your computer doesn't like you

Got IT! WIthout your help Anyways I use a ATI radeon vid card, and i just had to switch the displays it didnt play movie files tho exes etc but i changed sumfin on display settings and BAM it works! I must be a comp 1337 I think u need an ati vid card to view on tv for all you other ppl wanting this feature

Almost all video cards now support tv out.

Try using the S-video output to the tv.

I'm locking this because the problem was solved and I'm moving it to the support section.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day