Thread: King of Bandits Jing In Seventh Heaven

Is the graphics overall is the same as in the OVA? cause I really liked it.

thats was extermely weird

is there another OVA? or does that particular story continue in the series

I just watched the first episode of this OVA, and it seems to be really good, weird at times, but I felt like I was just thrown somewhere in the story... does it connect to another series?

I havent completed the TV series and I havent seen the OVA, but the OVA has 3 episodes so I guess the story continues

Well there is a 13 episode TV series thats already over

well i think it is included in the 13 ep. kinda becuz in the manga it said he did go to seventh heaven but i think they didn't put it in the 13 becuz they want to make a OVA so thats why they showed it now

I have no audio!! help meeeeeee. what codecs do i need?

the OVA's suppost to be in the TV series but i guess they cut it out jus so that they can make a OVA and i think the last ep of the ova might be how jing and kir met i'm guessing but not 100% sure becuz that what happens in the manga

Do I need to watch the TV series before the OVA or it doesnt matter?

it will help you understand the character Jing better. plus the tv series was jokes! anyways its liscenced, u either buy it in stores, or download them off a program secretly =). i won't tell anyone, try winmx.

i'm just getting them from mIRC but just wanted to know if i needed to see them first... thanks

I just finshed watching that OVA...IT was cool yet kinda weird. I read some of the manga.(Like 4 chapters)

does any1 noe where to get the rest of the OVA???

RE: King of Bandits Jing In Seventh Heaven

Shinsen -subs just released episode 3 of the ova...

It should calm some of your cravings down... i dont think it will be long before we see a aone version...