Thread: so.....

hey
    im squiggle
    yeh juist woundering wot u guys recon are the best anime to watch
    i got unlimited cable and need to dl something to use up my free time lol
    so yeh
    wot u recon are the best anime out amt
    thnakx

try downloading HQ versions of DBZ, get the whole 276 eps in OGM files, it should be a pretty good waste of your time...

seriously, go for Kenshin or YYH, the're both long enough to last a while

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

For a young person new to anime I would suggest a series that isn't too serious, but has plenty of action and comedy. Something like Naruto (of course), Trigun, or One Piece.

From there you can see what other genres you'd be interested in. My favorites are the pure action movies (Ninja Scroll, Spriggan, Vampire Hunter D) and sports anime (Prince of Tennis, Hajime no Ippo, and I'm gonna try to fit Initial D in here).

If you're older, it would be better to start with a genre that you already know that you like. If you like comedies, you could try Goldenboy (18+) or Excel Saga(18+ for last episode). Most adults who are new to anime find something that they like in Cowboy Bebop, but not everybody.

What are you interested in?

sif
    man dbz sucks
    give me anyreasions why it is good?

hey
    im not new
    just haven't been in the anime community for a few years
    started gamming
    but yeh
    need more anime
    ive seen samuri x love hina trigun golden boi heaps more
    to tired to name em um yeh well thankx for thoes susgestions except for the dbz one lol

later

not another dbz discussion please.

Squiggle if you want to read other people's reasons use the search button there are plenty of those retarded discussions already.

where can you get dbz?

go watch gungrave and stop overusing icons its annoying, really

DBZ is awesome in my opinion.