Thread: Wallpapers & Pics

What ya think?

What?

Download and Submit?
    Don't you have to create your own to submit one?

^submit other wallpapers that other people made

Create, Download & Submit Others

thats the one i picked mine would be soooo rubbish compared to other ppl's tho some of em are so good and plus im crap at doing that sorta stuff but i wouldnt mind giving it ago.

i would only download, but might submit some if the wallies i have doesnt exist there. i have a nice wallie of all the daimes....(hokages)

I think this belongs in FanArt, as it's not totally Naruto related (nice try though)

By the way, it's more or less illegal to submit and host other people's work without their permission, so that's definately a no-go.

I create wallpapers and other graphics as a hobby.. but I rarely submit 'em.. So I chose just to create 'em.

I'd download them of course, who wouldnt?

ID dl n submit my own if i thought they where good enough which is only after ive had them critiqued and stoof. id also dl the ones that where up for grabin hehehe.

hey does anyone know a website with naruto wallies?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 6 2004, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hey does anyone know a website with naruto wallies? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    visit my site down in my sig, all my wallpapers are hosted there.
    Dashboots.com

http://www.narutohideout.com
    my wallies are hosted there.

i vote for all ...but not the last