Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasuke-> "lee" speed

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hmm Naruto, Neji, Sasuke have good chanses of winning against Gaara in their current status in the manga... Naruto&#39;s Rasengan, Sasuke&#39;s Chidori (if it&#39;s succeeded), Neji&#39;s (do i have to say more, he&#39;s just a great powerful ninja). And Lee, he dosen&#39;t have a chance against Gaara, to win against him you&#39;ll need to combinate ninja or illusionary with taijutsu. not only tai</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

You said &quot;current&quot; status. Well isn&#39;t that a revelation. I still don&#39;t believe Neji or Sasuke in their &quot;current&quot; state have a chance in beating Gaara. Sasuke&#39;s (not in curse seal 2 mode) still can only do Chidori (his strongest move) only three times (i think that was how many times he did it against Gaara). Chidori was useless anyways. It had no effect except to further Gaara&#39;s transformation. Lee, on the other hand, would have finished Gaara before he transformed, if he had not winced when the muscles in his arm snapped. If he had been watching, Gaara would not have been able to create the sand clone.

You should also remember what Gaara&#39;s status is currently...

They have also had months of more practice while he has been out of commission with a broken arm and leg. Now they are stronger than Lee. Go figure...

lee was no match for gaara in the first place. if gaara transformed half way like he did in the fight with sasuke in the forst, lee would&#39;ve been A GONER.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

You notice that Sasuke was a goner as well?

He would have been dead&#33; if gai wouldn&#39;t have stop the fight , that&#39;s bad, i wished that lee would have died, so these lee fan&#39;s could be quiet for a while..

Lee has more style than anybody in the series. He&#39;s not a pussy that hides behind his bunshins, relies on Sharingan (Sasuke, and maybe Itachi), he&#39;s straight up all fight. The man freakin danced around Gaara.

Lee rules. No buts, ifs, and ands about it.

Anybody that actually thinks Sasuke is better than Lee (When he isn&#39;t injured) is a total idiot.

It didn&#39;t take Sasuke a month to too get to Lee speed. It took Sasuke just a long to get that speed. The only differance was that Lee condition his body and charka to obtain his great speed, Sasuke on the other hand had been condition his body like Lee but not his charka, with the Sharingan Saskue was able to learn how to control his charka is a short amout of time to obtain that kind of speed. Reed the chapters when Lee and Sasuke first fought, In there it explains how Sasuke and Lee trained intensely like the other.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BobTheMarine @ Feb 6 2004, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It didn&#39;t take Sasuke a month to too get to Lee speed. It took Sasuke just a long to get that speed. The only differance was that Lee condition his body and charka to obtain his great speed, Sasuke on the other hand had been condition his body like Lee but not his charka, with the Sharingan Saskue was able to learn how to control his charka is a short amout of time to obtain that kind of speed. Reed the chapters when Lee and Sasuke first fought, In there it explains how Sasuke and Lee trained intensely like the other. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    NO, it explained that LEE trained much harder than Sasuke, and that&#39;s why he won.

Sasuke was wau below Lee in that time in everything BUT chackra control, since Lee can&#39;t use his chackra for almost nothing...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 6 2004, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He would have been dead&#33; if gai wouldn&#39;t have stop the fight , that&#39;s bad, i wished that lee would have died, so these lee fan&#39;s could be quiet for a while.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    same goes for sasuke, if naruto didn&#39;t bail him out when he was getting his ass handed to him by gaara

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

itachi can whoop gaara. rofl. sauske &gt; LEE
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Feb 6 2004, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lee has more style than anybody in the series. He&#39;s not a pussy that hides behind his bunshins, relies on Sharingan (Sasuke, and maybe Itachi), he&#39;s straight up all fight. The man freakin danced around Gaara.

Lee rules. No buts, ifs, and ands about it.

Anybody that actually thinks Sasuke is better than Lee (When he isn&#39;t injured) is a total idiot. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Exactly...

Even at full strength right now Lee couldn&#39;t beat the top three genin... Naruto, Sasuke, and Neji would put Lee down. I like Lee alot, but his limits are Taijitsu and he can&#39;t compete against a highly trained ninja with the ability to use all three skills. As for Sasuke gaining his speed I think that you forget that Sasuke trains every day very hard as well and that all it took was conditioning to push him to that speed. Also he can open the first gate even if he doesn&#39;t understand it... because that&#39;s how you do the Lotus and he saw the first half of the move. Anothing thing about his speed... he was probably using his chakara to augment his speed to that of Lee&#39;s. As for Naruto hiding behind Bushins... in a normal battle he&#39;s joining his bushins in the fight, but he knows when to step back and fool the enemy. I would like to see Lee come back better than ever, but as long as he is only Taijitsuist he&#39;ll never be able to compete against monsters like Naruto and Garaa... not that anyone really can

Lee is awsome but it is a fact that his strength can only go so far. Sasuke, Naruto, and Neji have all surpassed Lee. Even if Lee was healthy he could get his ass handed to him by someone must weaker. What if he fought one of those rain nins that Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura fought in the forest. He would be stuck in their genjutsu with no way to escape. Just face no matter how cool Lee is at this moment he is nothing. Even if he was healthy he would probably only reach chunnin level, whereas Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, and even Shika would be able to become jounins.

BTW sorry about my Naruto&gt;Itachi rant in the other thread. It was a pretty weak argument.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Feb 6 2004, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> itachi can whoop gaara. rofl. sauske &gt; LEE </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    true. i wonder when he&#39;ll get more appearances. damn kishimoto for keeping us in the dark.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#D6DBE0'>2600 posts w00t</span></span>

Lee has something better than Kyuubi, Sharingan, Shukaku, Byakugan, and other inherited/given powers...

The explosive power of <u>youth</u>.

Why does everyone think Lee can beat Neji?...Neji has been 0wning him for a while if i&#39;m not mistakened...and I&#39;m sure neji could prevent him from opening the gates with his gentle fist. Heck Neji&#39;s Taijutsu might even be better...And if it&#39;s one thing the naruto gamecube game taught me...Kaiten is damn near unstoppable.

wow this thread grew fast&#33; O.o altho everybody says the same thing he is an uchiha thats why he can become better really fast. then the uchihas are super human even for naruto i cant agree with that. even if they have far more superior bodies than a nomrla person its impossible to do what sasuke did. still he can only maintain that speed for a short while but its still insain it was done just so he could have a chance to hit gaara. if he were to advance at normal rate in training gaara would have killed him in a few seconds. its sad tho that sasuke hasnt advanced a bit in speed since then not in anything else either.... the only change is that now he is in a barrel.

EDIT: i do not want anything about itachi in here keep itachi in his thread.

lee cant fight against &quot;The Great Sasuke&quot;cuz sasuke can see his moves and lee cant=&#092;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AAB &#064; Feb 6 2004, 03:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Why does everyone think Lee can beat Neji?...Neji has been 0wning him for a while if i&#39;m not mistakened...and I&#39;m sure neji could prevent him from opening the gates with his gentle fist. Heck Neji&#39;s Taijutsu might even be better...And if it&#39;s one thing the naruto gamecube game taught me...Kaiten is damn near unstoppable.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Neji&#39;s special.ownage&#33;
    I agree that Lee&#39;s good, but I doubt he would&#39;ve won against Neji. I mean we did see Neji keep up with Naruto when they fought even when Naruto started to use the kyubi chakra. Neji also has his ultimate defense.
    ----
    had sasuke fought lee instead of gaara, at that time, lee would&#39;ve won as sasuke didn&#39;t learn chidori as yet but at the present time, sasuke&#39;s faster and stronger.