Thread: Left Handed Anime Characters?

Well add Ippo to that list... he managed to win a fight because he changed his stance to fight southpaw... I think it was his first pro fight when he had a cut in his left eye?

Unfortunetly both of those Ippo characters are right-handed. Even though they switched to Southpaw for a time, they had started otherwise due to their right-handed dominance (i think).

Saitou from Rurouni Kenshin. he's gatatsu is nice!

I don't think this has been posted yet and I thought it might be interesting to see if anybody knows any left handed characters.

Temari from naruto

A fair percentage of the characters from Prince of Tennis including Echizen (both of them) and Tezuka.

Missing Nin
    The female spider with the wierd Vacume thingy is left handed as when she armwrestles they say she only lost because she used her right hand. Quite a few people in anime are left handed. As in a lot of expecially sports anime's they make a big deal about how it gives them some wierd advantage. Also in Ippo one of his opponents has managed to rework his South paw (or left handed) technique to provide a unique threat.