Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is the anime cheating us in violence?

MAN I AGREE WITH ALL YOU GUYS! THE AUDIENCE NEED SOME BLOOD MAN!

my argument is they did show quite a lot of blood (on Kakashi's head protector/face etc) in the haku fight, so what keeps them from adding it here? I think they were lazy...

If you guys look back at the earlier episodes, you actually see more blood than you see now. The haku fight is a good example. Wayy more blood than now.

Yeah the episode would be more realistic with red stuff coming out. But it is unnecessary. The result is the same, the enemies are dead!

* I see dead people *

Back in the days when kakashi and them were fightn the demon brothers and naruto jabbed a kunai into his hand, all the blood started gushing out, we dont see that anymore =\

I'm sure most people realize that Naruto changed time slots (see episode 26) and after that the blood levels have dropped to only when its neccesary (see Hinata vs Neji)

Even if they dont draw blood they should atleast draw dirt marks... Gai and Kakashi are way to "clean" after that much battling ... really makes you question the whole "war" aspect...

I don't find it a problem..

I do think there should be a little bit more blood....but I'm not gonna bitch about it or anything.

a piece of torn clothing or some dirt marks like someone said...heck even some sweat:/
    Quality's not been so good art wise as of late. I keep thinking it'll pick up next episode every episode now:/
    But hey atleast the plot is good.

Leet ninjas dont get dirty sires....

Missing of the blood does not really annoy me, but yes, it would fell more like a brutal war if there would be some blood in the air...

Like Kakashi killing those two sound ninjas. Whitout the blood, it looked like Kakashi had just punched them away.

i guess there's lots of kids watching it and by now people are used to it being almost no blood so they just want to pull a janet

I spotted the same thing as the thread starter. For example when kakashi kills those two ninjas at the same time, to protect Sakura. In the manga, he throws the kunais through their heads, but in the anime it's not showed. I think id there is action, fighting and killing in anime (like in Naruto). Then it should be a bit more rough, I'm not saying that there should be blood all over the place. But somehow the action sometimes just looks a bit too much childish. But if you make anime which includes killing, then there has to be blood also. That's just a must, because if you kill someone with a kunai, then it's guite redicilous if he doesn't bleed.

hmmm...I'm not bothered by the lack of blood.
    I don't get why everyone wants more graphics scenes like kunais going through people's heads and people's blood splattering all over. However, it would be nice to make the fighting more "badass" with more action, but I don't want people's heads splattering on the wall.

Naruto's gettin'n sucky right now! more blood!

i rather watch the anime with less blood then to read the manga (yuk, reading) and see more blood...

movie>book any day..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HarukoSZ &#064; Feb 6 2004, 03:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Leet ninjas dont get dirty sires.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    l337 ninjas get dirty when they kill someone violently and the blood of the person they just kill splatters on them. in the anime it just doesn&#39;t seem like kakashi and gai are killing those ninjas. It just seems to me like they&#39;re punching and kicking them away. I can see how they want to make it less violent for a changed time slot... but sheesh. at least when they put DBZ on Cartoon Network they made the blood look like black lines or something and still left some of it there (like coming from thir eyes and mout and nose)

Anywyas... it was kinda disappointing to me. I&#39;m not saying it was a bad episode without it. I Guess I just wanted to see bloody kakashi and gai You people that say you&#39;d rather see it without blood, that&#39;s ok, but kishimoto INTENDED there to be blood. I wonder how he feels about the anime version.. o.o

Sadly,yes,you are being jipped.I&#39;m not going to stop watching the anime though.I was an anime viewer before a manga reader,and have come to far to be bothered by it.Though I would prefer they would raise the bar a little more.

Missing Nin
    in the haku fight there was more blood and i think this is due to it being on a less popular time slot back then. however since its one like 5pm now u cant expect there to be blood. would u expect to turn on cartoon network and see bloody corpses in the middle of the day?

but yeah more gore wud be nicer, wud made the ninjas seem more badass, and more deadly.

it&#39;s broadcasted on 7:27 P.M