Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Konoha Hunter-nins

Orochimaru's probably killed a fair few of them

i wonder, do they give up if their opponent is too strong?

There are probably Hunter Nins, after all the job for Hunter Nins is to track down ninjas who have gone missing and are wanted for crimes against the Hidden Village. Zabuza is hunted because he tried to assasinate his Kage in a Coup D'etat. Orochimaru we know is on some kind of "Deadly Ninjas Wanted" List, so he's probably faced a few ANBU before he left the fire country.

orochimaru is in the bingo book with the akatsuki. all s-class criminals... everybody is too afraid of taking those guys down.. seeing as itachi takes orders fomr someone and orochimaru took orders form the same guy would mean that he is quite strong... why would orochimaru tkae orders from someone thats weaker than him?

I think that the ANBU just deal with the Konoha Missing-nins, I don't even think that Konoha has Hunter-nins. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura didn't even know what one was (even though they were clueless about a lot of stuff).

As one person said, killing people wouldn't be the 3rd or 4ths style. He would just try to have them captured and brough back with ANBU.

I will believe their are Hunter-nins in Konoha when I see them.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 5 2004, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t even think that Konoha has Hunter-nins. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura didn&#39;t even know what one was (even though they were clueless about a lot of stuff). </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    This could have just been a way for Kishimoto to explain to us what they were.

Maybe we haven&#39;t seen any yet because there really hasn&#39;t been any opportunity within the story for hunter-nins to make an appearance. Sure, there are missing nins, but maybe they&#39;re out there hunting right now and we just don&#39;t see them.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

villin
    There used to be Konoha hunter-nins but they were all killed when they went after Itachi.

watch eps 9 again---kakashi explains about it after seeing Haku with the mask---from my take on it Hunter Nins are just another name or a subdivision for the ANBU teams of a village.

I am starting to think that Hunter-nins are only a Hidden Mist Village thing. We haven&#39;t seen any in Konoha, plus they seem to send the ANBU out looking for people, something hunters are supposed to do.

I think that Mist Village had them, because they are more hardcore than Konoha. After all their Gennin test is/was killing people you knew your whole life. Until Zabuza that is...... They are just a more violent village and their tactics like body destroying, etc.. wouldn&#39;t fit Konoha.

Konoha seems to take precautions, so they don&#39;t have to kill people, like the Hyugga cursed seal.

Hunter Nins are a sub group inside the ANBU unit... elite ninjas who deal with the villiage insdie affiears and not with missions from customers.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

we havent seen specific &#39;hunter-nins&#39; in kohona but the masks are just like ANBU ones so we can assume that its a sub group in the ANBU

I believe the hunter nins from Konoha are in ANBU or are ANBU themselves, well as you can see, Konoha was led by a kage who thought their inhabitants were his family, so killing eachother like in the mist village wouldnt work

I think that ANBU Squads are like S.W.A.T, and within swat there are many groups, a assaassination group, bomb group etc... maybe we just have seen one group yet.

what? just cuz you haven&#39;t seen it, that doesn&#39;t mean it doesn&#39;t exist.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

yeah i too agree on the subdivision idea...it would make sense. itachi_ i like your comparison to SWAT, it makes it easier to think about it

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Feb 5 2004, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think that the ANBU just deal with the Konoha Missing-nins, I don&#39;t even think that Konoha has Hunter-nins. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura didn&#39;t even know what one was (even though they were clueless about a lot of stuff).

As one person said, killing people wouldn&#39;t be the 3rd or 4ths style. He would just try to have them captured and brough back with ANBU.

I will believe their are Hunter-nins in Konoha when I see them. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    sakura knew. If ANBU deals with missin-nins, wouldn&#39;t that make them hunter-nins aswell.

Edit: ALSO, if there are hunter-nins. why would we see them in konoha village? they would be outside hunting.

CluelessMorgan
    You never know maybe that Anubu in the white cloak could part of a sub group. He did cut two sand nins in half at the same time yelling at them to get out of the way just before the 3rds fight. While most the time we see Anubu getting there trashed kicked or doing stupid things so.

dude that guy is the anbu leader he gave the diffrent squads orders... you really need to be more observant.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 6 2004, 04:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> dude that guy is the anbu leader he gave the diffrent squads orders... you really need to be more observant. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    if the ANBU in white is the ANBU commander, that would make him Anko, like i was saying since i saw that episode..

and he didn&#39;t kill two sand nins, those were the the sound Four disguised like the kazakage&#39;s bodyguards, the two sand nins are long dead...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

It is explained in the anime that Hunter-nins are ninjas that hunts down missing-nins. Missing-nins are the people who betrayed the Leaf village and left. SO it is logical to say that hunter-nins would NOT stay in the leaf village because there is not missing-nins in the village, HENCE they are called missing-nins. Therefore, hunter-nins are outside the village hunting.

Edit: Just cuz we don&#39;t see them, doesn&#39;t mean they don&#39;t exist.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Feb 6 2004, 05:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It is explained in the anime that Hunter-nins are ninjas that hunts down missing-nins. Missing-nins are the people who betrayed the Leaf village and left. SO it is logical to say that hunter-nins would NOT stay in the leaf village because there is not missing-nins in the village, HENCE they are called missing-nins. Therefore, hunter-nins are outside the village hunting. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well said well said