Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden boy

Have anyone watched the show Golden Boy? it is one of the funniest animes i ever seen.

Goldenboy is in my Hidden Cabinet of Protected Stuff that my Younger Brother is Not Old Enough To See.

Its the only thing in the cabinet, but I gave it a name regardless. Once my Ninja Scroll DVD arrives I'll put it in there too.

Goldenboy is the funniest anime that I have ever seen. Funnier than One Piece. Funnier than Love Hina. Funnier than Excel Saga. If you are above 18, you must see it. I showed it to my younger brother once he turned 16 (I'm helping the youth of tomorrow by corrupting them today&#33.

This is a duplicate thread, but I haven't seen any of the others for at least two or three weeks so it should be safe.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Poiple Weezard @ Feb 4 2004, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Goldenboy is in my Hidden Cabinet of Protected Stuff that my Younger Brother is Not Old Enough To See.

Its the only thing in the cabinet, but I gave it a name regardless. Once my Ninja Scroll DVD arrives I&#39;ll put it in there too.

Goldenboy is the funniest anime that I have ever seen. Funnier than One Piece. Funnier than Love Hina. Funnier than Excel Saga. If you are above 18, you must see it. I showed it to my younger brother once he turned 16 (I&#39;m helping the youth of tomorrow by corrupting them today&#33.

This is a duplicate thread, but I haven&#39;t seen any of the others for at least two or three weeks so it should be safe. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hehe, i am under 18 years old, but i have seen it

Everyone should see it. Age is not an excuse for not watching Golden Boy. It&#39;s the funniest anime ever.

I totally agree it really is the funniest animes ever ^^

While most of the sexual humor is more implied than explicit, there are a couple of scenes I would have trouble showing youngsters. Mostly the dominatrix fantasies that he has of the women in episode 1 and 4. Those and about half of episode 5 can get rough for youngsters, although that&#39;s my favorite episode.

&quot;Study&#33;&quot;

Study study study~~ His bike, Cresent Moon, rocks ;p

Missing Nin
    This was one absolutely sick and twisted anime. I&#39;m sorry but drinking toilet water is just wrong. Overall its funny but disturbing.

RE: Golden boy

Wow.... I just downloaded and watched all six episodes... I loved how the last episode brought everyone together....

This was funny as hell....

Yeah the toilet scenes where the best...

I wish there were more episodes.... anyone knows if there are plans to animate more?

I loooove that biker chick..she rocks!...oh and of course madam president and her bouncy bouncy bouncy thingies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Yeah.... that biker chick was certainly my favorite.... but my second favorite has to be the one that he thinks is an angel

golden boy rocks. its to hard to say which ep or which scene is the best everything is damn funny.

Its great that you guys have finally picked it up after all this time. Of course I just watched it again this past weekend, probably 8th time overall. Now we can finally talk about the er...plot and stuff.

ive watched this awhile back
    this is one great short anime, would love to see more

my little brother watched it, hes only 12

im kinda glad they didnt end it with him settling down (that would be nice to see, but it would also end his learning adventures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img])

I watched when I was in the 5th grade ^___^

Well, the Anime itself is pretty harmless in my opinion. A few scenes are censored anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] (at least in the jap version)

What you shouldn't show to your teenage brothers, sisters or whatever minor relatives is the Manga! Geez, it sure is hentai!! (not that I mind though) There you see the real hardcore...

yeah.. the manga is hillarious and ECCHI

Specially the one with the Psych Prof ahahahahahahaha. being the test subject for a paper about addiction

Benkyo benkyo benkyo

Very well written and funny as hell.

Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou Benkyou
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Am I the only one that gets remminded of Great Teacher Onizuka when watching this?

They use the same plot formula IMO... that's why these two are two of my favorites

I watched GTO after this, and when I first saw GTO, I thought the same thing. It looked like GTO had a lot of Golden Boy influence, but not as much of the sexuality. Both are great series, though! I wish they made more Golden Boy.