Thread: Why can't I view Naruto Episode?

For some reason I only get the audio portion of the new Naruto Episode from all of the fansubs.

got the latest version of divx?

divx.com or something. google it.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Update your video codecs. What player are you using?

villin
    This should be in the support section.

And there are hundreds of reasons you could be having this problem.

go narutochuushin.com and go to their requirments and dowload the files they have they have every one you need

fddshow
    xvid
    divx if you want

thanks its working fine now

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Badmamajama &#064; Feb 4 2004, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> thanks its working fine now </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Which one got it working for you? (same problem with 59 &amp; 64..)

Is there one codec in particular I need for Episode 64?

I got the same problem at first, but It appeared that divx had came in a new version so I downloaded it and it worked

Hmm... This must be approximately the thousand topic of this &quot;Why can&#39;t I view my anime?&quot;. Also the answer is always the same. What player are you using, do you have codecs, and if you do, have you updated them lately? Oh please, if you really want to ask same questions over and over again, then plese even go and ask them in the right section (support). And btw. sry for this totally useless post. I just felt like I needed to say this even it won&#39;t stop people asking this again tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...

Yeah i agree. Can&#39;t you people simply &quot;LOOK&quot; before you post? And as he said, if you&#39;re are going to post anyway then at least post it in the right locations.

So many FAQ&#39;s out there on this and people cant stop asking...

I know many people are new to the &quot;Codec&quot; world,But come on if you look around the message Board you can find all you need top know.
    {===++++===}
    Why not make a stiky post about were to get codecs and players?
    kind of what they have @ animesuki...That may help people that come to ask how this and that.

RE: Why can't I view Naruto Episode?

Someone write one up and I'll sticky it..... I really cbf writing it myself, waaaaay too lazy.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Opium

I get this error when I try to play episode 75:

ClassFactory cannot supply requested class (Error=80040111)

I have everything from Chuushin installed and I have run all episodes up to this one fine, anyone know what is wrong?

Originally posted by: Opium
    I get this error when I try to play episode 75:

ClassFactory cannot supply requested class (Error=80040111)

I have everything from Chuushin installed and I have run all episodes up to this one fine, anyone know what is wrong?

I have no idea what that is.

Have you tried a different player? Try installing FFDSHOW, you can get it from sourceforge.net