The Matter discussed with RockLee was about it being done in the Naruto Manga section where indeed a anime viewer can be spoiled. The matter here is instead about doing it in the General anime section and the Naruto Anime section. my issue with both of these is I'm not considering anything said that took place in a anime ALREADY or something that took place in a anime that has been over for a long time aka Kenshin a spoiler. it its a release that we seed on Gotwoot you have 24 hours until after the episode is made available before its allowed to be discussed, but for anything we don't sub or thats a older anime which was finished already or there are releases available I will not warn for spoiling.

The example above of Kenshin Dies is from the 2nd set of OAV's Reflections which was released in america on DVD Release Date: March 25, 2003. If you question that go check it on Amazon.com. Now while the DVD was released then in the USA in japan this was released in 2000-2001 and was in fact fansubbed by other subbers back then. This in no way is considered a spoiler this is OLD information that could have easily been known before these forums were made. The only case of a valid spoiler would be a anime series that is currently running and has a manga counterpart that is ahead of the anime. The same holds true in the Naruto section if Haku dies is made as a topic its not a spoiler that happened MANY months ago therefore its not something I would ever consider a spoiler. In adition someone making a speculation thread that you misread such as to start up a conversation about the outcome of a current fight in the anime but following it with a question mark. This is a bit harder to watch however you need to make sure its not a manga reader who knows what happened. Such as someone who's had a forum name of a character that wasn't introduced until AFTER they made there name.

Overall in review.
Spoilers in the topic name in the Manga or open section for Naruto BAD.
Spoilers in the topic name in the Naruto anime section already count as spoilers or they are information already covered and thus can't be spoilers.
Spoilers in the General Anime Section. Live with them as you can't expect every mod to see every anime and in 99% of the cases they arn't a spoiler anyway as they have been covered LONG in the past.

I hope that better expresses my views onthis as my earlier post must not have to recieve any questions on the matter.