Thread: here is a sig ^^

i would say something but i can c the sig so ill just wait till i can c it and come later edit my post and then comment on it

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto @ Feb 3 2004, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i would say something but i can c the sig so ill just wait till i can c it and come later edit my post and then comment on it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    perhaps the link can help ^^

http://e.1asphost.com/WinnyDenis/peacemaker1.jpg

quite nice oaltho i dont like the pic of kakashi? is it? id say 6/10 for the nice work done on it but the pic doesnt look good...

i agree with jiraiya, the picture doesn&#39;t seem to fit. however, i really like the font you used for his name, i haven&#39;t seen it before.

here is a sig i made as a present for a friend in this forums
    comments plz

mhh but i must say that i dont have much experiecne in making good graphics ^^

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Baka-chan @ Feb 3 2004, 11:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i agree with jiraiya, the picture doesn&#39;t seem to fit. however, i really like the font you used for his name, i haven&#39;t seen it before. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol every time when i make graphic things (...) everyone like the pic but not the font and now u like the font but hate the pic