Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Kenshin character are you?

villin
    Not to mention that he also faught Aoshi, Saito and Sanosuke. Kenshin should have been dead.

Highlight to read Kenshin spoilers

---------------------------------Start Here-------------------------------------
    <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>The Kenshin-Shishio fight has been debated ever since the manga fight finished, all those years ago.

Kenshin had to fight Aoshi, then Soujirou, then Shishio.

Shishio fought a weakened Kenshin, then Saitou jumped in, then Aoshi, then Sanosuke. (I think it was that order, Aoshi and Sano might have been switched, its been so long).

Also you are right the fight would have been more interesting without Shishio&#39;s timelimit handicap. </span>
    ------------------------------------END--------------------------------

I never take these dumb tests, because if you know a lot of about the series you can fix the test so you get who you want.

Not if you choose truelly

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iznogoud @ Feb 2 2004, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Am i a psycho ? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Ok i guess i&#39;m the one and only psycho here

[HIMURA KENSHIN]

I dont see myself as sanoskue O.o lol i see myself as aioshi&#33; calm guy that can woop any1&#39;s ass cause im chinese&#33;