Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Project!

eftersom det här har blivit lite av en svensktråd vi jag bara lägga in min svenska narutosida www.hiddenwood.tk snäll kom och titta, vi har även ett forum - ju fler användare det blir ju fler kommer...

Ahh, we've been overrun by the swedes. Take cover!
    Just kidding.

Good Luck with the subbing!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Feb 2 2004, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ahh, we&#39;ve been overrun by the swedes. Take cover&#33;
    Just kidding.

Good Luck with the subbing&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thx&#33; ireally needed that&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Feb 2 2004, 11:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ahh, we&#39;ve been overrun by the swedes. Take cover&#33;
    Just kidding.

Good Luck with the subbing&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    haha you&#39;re funny i bet the americans rule this forum, altho i htink there&#39;s many asians here to.

Och kom ihåg, när jag väl sett er svenskar så finns ni på min lista

Translation to make it more english friendly:
    And remember, Once i&#39;ve seen you Swedes you&#39;ll be on my list

what your hunting list wrote that in english cause it sounds gay in swedish no one really says that in swedish

Good luck and most importantly have fun at it.

Ok,i have already begun&#33; My naruto project is to sub a Naruto episode into my very own language : Swedish&#33; When this is written, i have completed atleast 10 minuits and i have a simple question&#33; How do you put up the file as a torrent?? or could u even DO that? By the way,im using Windows Movie Maker to create the subtitles&#33;

in sweidish nice i noe that language in fact i usually speak it
    var bor du nånstans? själv bor ja i hamsta. coolt med en sub på svenska..

well if you need that translated:

where do you live? i live in hamsta(spelled Halmstad city in sweden). cool with a sub in swedish.

DOooh.. kan ju inte subba på svenska juh .. iof kul grej kanske.. Helt fantastiskt om du översätter alla uber tekniker te svenska me.. Skuggaklon ninja teknik&#33;&#33;&#33;

Basicly the horror of a swedish dub, but still a fun thing to do.

Turned into an ancient battle of the swe-fin

Jo fö fan serrö vettu, Jag är nog svensk alltid.. Hehe rätt skönt att du ska översätta alla underbara tekniker te svenska me.. ja lär ju dra ner den å kolla Så daaaaaaant. Direkt översättningar äger hårt.

english: yesh yeah damn youknow, Now im swedish allright. Hehe pretty cool to translate all the wonderful tecniques over to swedish, I will download that for sure and have a look . hmm wonder how I can translate så daaant.. and the last. Direct translations from any language to swedish rocks..

Swedish translators of Movie titles and so on are so retarded and makes up own titles that has nothing to do with the actual title of the movie One Wonderful example is My Blue heaven with steve martin.. The title of that movie in swedish is. Hur ja lärde en fbi agent att dansa marengo?? or in english How I teached an FBI Agent to dance marengo. Or whatever the dance is called in eng.. Hence why Kage bunshin no jutsu will sound pretty damn funny if you direct translate all the words directly in swedish

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 3 2004, 09:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> öh när är subben redo för nerladdning gröna odjuret det låter verkligen gay på svenska lol. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    patience is the key&#33;

Its funny, I dont recall gotwoot becoming swedish...

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Kyubi Naruto &#064; Feb 3 2004, 04:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

So many swedes.... OH NOW I SEE&#33; You&#39;re going to rule us Finns again&#33;&#33;
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

joking

But hey seriously, it was mentioned before in the thread. Why does some swedish talk sound gay? Or like baby talk? Or atleast to us finns it does? Does it have to do with the fact that you allowed gay marriages before us? (Or I totally wrong in this matter?)
    No insults meant, just curious. You ga... I mean swedes are all right. Again just our Finns&#39; stupid swede humor. (no insults meant)

Oh and superb luck to you on subbing&#33; Don&#39;t give up.
    Beautiful Green Beast FIGHTO&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i dont really know why some things sounds gay in swedish but i gues all languages sound gay in some way.. with finnish its just the whole language you should go back to swedish we shall rule you once again when i become king of this tiny country&#33;&#33;&#33; i shall start by taking back norway and finland then i will moveo n to the world&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; hahahahhahahahahaaha eerm thats just some of my crazyness.. would love to be king of sweden tho, should fit me but i would probably turn out to be more of a dictator

oh and about that humour thingy we swedes always jokes about norwegains we have like books with jokes like that.

Joker-kun: well we shall rule the world when USA goes down we might as well start now

LIES&#33;

The chinese shall take it over, notice how they are so quiet, then BOOM&#33; before you know it they have millions of soldiers marching their asses after ya

/jk/

BTW: I AM CANADIAN&#33;

ok well i wasnt pointing that USA stuff at you simply at usa and the president the guy that cant talk normally he would fit better in at kindergarden.... not the whithouse somebody shoot him&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

oh no what if china and india joins forces&#33;&#33;&#33; thats already 2/6 of the world poulation&#33;&#33;&#33; they will rule us&#33;&#33;&#33; lol jk

lol.

by the canadian comment I wasnt directing that towards you, I was just showing my mass quans of love for my country.

the one thing I do hate is that is that ----&#62;may offend some *<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>bumfuckers can now marry</span>*

Kanadensare de är ju som de är, trögsynta&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 3 2004, 09:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kanadensare de är ju som de är, trögsynta&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well joker-kun just because i like you and your jokes i will translate this for you.

it would translate into well canadians arent openminded (which is a very nice way of saying what he said he used much harsher words)

well as for the marrying of homosexuals i dont really care i am more distrubed abou that they acutally soon might be able to adopt children, i dont say this becuase im against homosexuals or anything but it wouldnt be good for the kid he WILL get bullied in school and if he got a weak mind things like that could end up in him hurting himself and maybe kill himself which is not that much fiction in todays society.

NOTE: used fiction in lack of a better word, my english isnt flawless...

oh btw go ahead and flame me as much as you want for my statement but i will stand firm and defend myself&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

btw joker-kun you rocks and so do canadians in general&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Meh Jiraya jag jävlas ju bara lite med honom? snälla översätt inte då