Thread: Sound 4 screenshots?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kiba-kun @ Feb 2 2004, 05:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kore

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thank you I finally get to see what they look like in color now... to make a cool piccy with them... muahaha

I can&#39;t get episode 68 and I really want screenshots of the sound 4. I already have tayuya (the red/hotpink haired one) Can someone please post screens of the other 3? thankies

Missing Nin
    why the hell do they have the big bows on their back, like oro did when he was in disguise. is it japanese traditional dress or sumthin? ive nvr seen it before IRL

they were pretty slopply drawn in 68

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Feb 3 2004, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> they were pretty slopply drawn in 68 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yea they looked weird and whats with sakons blue skin? looks weird... and kidoumaru is sort of red/brown jiroubou is like a muddy brown colors looks liek a fat woobly mountain and tayuya was a little red or something right? it looks really weird it doesnt even look like a real body color on any of them.... are they human?