Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru VS. Hokage-sama

I would say that Orochimaru will win. That's because the Hokage himself said that he can't win against Orochimaru. Also they were searching for Jiraiya, because of that. And someone already mentioned that people don't use to plan to fight with someone and then get killed themselves. Well, whatever will be the result of this fight, it will be thought and inflict a huge damage to all the things nearby.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Feb 2 2004, 01:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Next person who spoils here gets a vacation, end of story. And manga readers, if i see you put a &quot;prediction&quot; here, and its right. Because trust me i know whats right. You will be seeing a vacation. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    true that you should make a sticky about it, so ppl are informed

if you think about the age diffrence its not that much orochimaru is 50 and hokage is 65 its only 15 years... i still think orochimaru will win tho. h seems more motivated to win....

Since i know what&#39;ll happen, i won&#39;t tell ya guys how i voted.

Missing Nin
    whoever wins or whatever happens i think im gunna enjoy it

but GO ORO anyways, hes cool ( ep 29)

hmm

hokage said earlier he couldnt fight oro as equal.

still he was his teacher ..........

i voted tie

i think there is gonne come something in between

I hope it&#39;s going to be a tie or something, so i voted tie.

But for sure it&#39;s going to be a kickass battle.

orochimaru will win cus hokage said him self that he cannot fight orochimaru on equal grounds

Jounin
    Well i will not say anything about who i think will win but who i want to win..

I want Oro to win because Hokage is old.. All he has done in the show so far is sitting and one time i have seen him stroling throuh the Konoha and thinking of his past.. That is typical old people behavior.. And that is not fun..

Then what have Oro done so far?? He is ploting to destroy Konoha and kidnapp Sasuke.. He have even entered the Konoha even thouh the are looking for him and wants his head on a plate.. He adds exitment to the show..

So i want Oro to win so we can have som exitment.. An old person that is stroling the village is not fun to watch..

first off... i don&#39;t read manga. frankly, i think it&#39;s retarded. i&#39;ts far less interesting that a comic book, and a little more adavanced than a storyboard. why ruin something so good as Naruto by skipping ahead??? i bet you manga readers are the kind of people who skip to the last chapter of a book to see what happnes before you read the prologue. you try to get through bad things fast... good things are good... great things are worth waiting for.

anyways, as far as Oro being more motivated than the Hokage... you&#39;ve got to be nuts. sure sure, Oro has his twisted ambitions, but have you forgotton what the Hokage said to his grandson&#39;s class? He loves each and every person in that village. I don&#39;t think i&#39;m alone when i say that if somebody got into my house, threatened to kill me and everything i cherished, i&#39;d be a crap load more motivated to stop HIM they he would be to kill me. If the Hokage loses, it&#39;s not because of lack of motivation

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DaRk-SeRpEnT @ Feb 2 2004, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> orochimaru will win cus hokage said him self that he cannot fight orochimaru on equal grounds </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    YES&#33; VERY DAMN TRUE&#33;&#33; The hokage&#39;s been so busy in Konoha he doesnt even fight anymore.

HE SHOULDA GOT SOME OF ANKO RIGHT WHEN HE GOT THE CHANCE&#33;&#33;&#33;

I wish manga readers would just stay away from topics like these..... even saying something like &quot;there is something huge coming up&quot; is still kind of spoiling because it will detract from the surprise when it comes.

Have a little consideration guys..... even the smallest thing you might say which you think is harmless might be actually doing damage. If the only contribution you&#39;re going to make to the thread is that you know something, then don&#39;t bother.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Hogake sama vs. Orichimaru... that&#39;s a tough one. we&#39;ve all seen what Oricimaru can do in the earlier episodes, but who&#39;s seen the old man fight?

i&#39;d have to say the Hogake would win because on the grounds of the Karate Kid rule of thumb. Remeber Mr. Myiagi??? old guys can kick a lot of ass... end of story

ok i didn&#39;t bother reading the past 5-6 posts.....since the one by Tommy Vercetti.

as soon as u say &quot;i have read the manga and this is the way it *should* have happened&quot; ur basically saying &quot;this is what happens, but i dont like it&quot;...unless ofcourse u make up some silly story about oro having hokages baby and sasuke marrying sakura.....but after that first line im not gonna risk reading that.

to all the manga readers.....i dont mind u guys posting here, but dont just say &quot;i think so and so will win&quot;.....atleast give info about y u believe that.

for example: - hokage is the leader, so he has to b strong
    - if oro could beat him, he wouldn&#39;t need the sands help
    - jiraya called his seal &quot;rough&quot; so obviously hes stronger, and
    therefore hokage has to b stronger.

based on that, i believe hokage will win.

see, with stuff like that, no one can say ur spoiling cuz all the info has already been provided in the anime.

plz b carefull about how u post here.....plz

I think that hokage is going to win&#33; But I think the other guy is cooler.

Missing Nin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Feb 3 2004, 05:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (r3n &#064; Feb 3 2004, 12:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i reckon the koreans will nuke the place b4 the fight starts </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Koreans? Nuking? Refresh my memory here. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    koreans hate the japanese cant remember if its north or south, but north are the ones that are crazy and have nukes

that wud be a good way to cut short the series if theyre running low on funds

*BOOM* nuke goes off every1 dies.

im going to have to say hokage bc he is called that for a reason

what... does that have to do with naruto

but on-topic:

hokage sama will win, he is the strongest hokage ever (ok he&#39;s old...) he may be old, but he still has the same moves and maybe an even greater amount of chakra, he knows all the high classed moves (maybe even some forbidden ones) and probably a summon or two.

changes are that kakashi and gai will spoil the party by killing those 4 sound nins and cracking down the wall and make it possible for the high classed anbu leader (the white guy) to kill orochimaru. he was capable to kill (kinda) those 2 sand nins, they splitted up in those 4 sounds nins but hey... he still looked pretty strong to me.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vylin &#064; Feb 2 2004, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i bet you manga readers are the kind of people who skip to the last chapter of a book to see what happnes before you read the prologue. you try to get through bad things fast... good things are good... great things are worth waiting for.
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    where did that came from?

ever thought about,that ppl read the manga before the anime even started &gt;&gt;