Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Condon Hero

Ok! is it me of is it so that Live-eViL relases one condor hero epi at month...... even if they have all epi's ...... BTW that anime rocks with is story (animenfo gave it only 4,5 ....... im sure they only watched 1st epi thats all .... thet story owns ...... even if i like dramas and there is it ) if u huys havent downloaded it yet do it ..... for me its nr.5 of animes!

Well Condor Hero is one of my favorites of all-time... it is a pitty that it has such slow releases... probably becuase the translation for that project is difficult...

Yeah thats one thing but they have other animes tooo and its most less rated ... even if it da best of them!

I like most of live-evil current releases... I watch gilgamesh and mermaid's forest as well...

anyways... they have a group that it is dedicated solely on working on Condor Hero so they apparently are doing the best they can...

Its like i did my best .... But that wont work on me ......

HAH! I AM NOT ALONE!

I have been going through great depression b/c of this

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

I know what you mean and the F$###ng episode 17 left us with somewhat of a big cliffhanger

I stopped at 12 cause I didnt wanna torture myself any longer.

HAHAHA... dont be a chicken and turture yourself... some of the best fighting takes place after 12... go and get them!!!

Is this based on the Chinese Manhua? I hear good things about it, but if the releases are slow I might just sit back and chill for a bit.

I am hoping someone gets a hold of Fungwan AKA the Stormriders, I hear they have a animation series out now about that.

Yeah... its based on some chinese story... the releases are supposely slow because there are many japanses words taken from chinese origin so they have a hard time translating, but live-evil is know for being slow also

I was wondering will there be Condor DVD's ?

I thought the title said Condom Hero and thats why i came in

Your right.

Eps 13- 16 are awesome, im gonna be waiting a bit though, prolly till about ep 20 is released.

For those interested... Condor Hero 19 is out... so go get it!!

http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BLive-...019.avi.torrent

a.scarywater.net/live-evil

RE: Condon Hero

Originally posted by: joker-kun
    Your right.

Eps 13- 16 are awesome, im gonna be waiting a bit though, prolly till about ep 20 is released.

http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5...20.avi.torrent

Well 20 is out... go and get it and watch the episodes already

Condon Hero

Great anime!!!

Less good that the two first eps are bad animated.

So, Live-Evil is the only group that sub it? 20 episodes is out, right?

How many eps are there? 26, right? how offen do they release them, once per week or like all other animes? just once per month?

It's japanese dub, not chineese, you can hear that, it's obvious.

and joker-kun or anyone that can fill up, what do you mean with this?

I stopped at 12 cause I didnt wanna torture myself any longer
    ??

There's no projected release pattern... since they have a taugh time translating the project because of all the chinese influence... dont expect the next episode anytime soon... probably in about two or so months

Eh? I downloaded the whole series but haven't watched it yet, I will soon, when I've got time, so can you give an example for that chineese influence? like words or what?

Condon Hero

Dont know... but the original story is chinese so many words have been taken from chinese...

Edit: Damn... that Condor Hero 21 was a joke.... the only prank i fell for... hehe