Thread: Naruto wallpaper compilation

Missing Nin
    This was posted on anime.mircx.com thought i might bring it to u fanart fans attention:

Naruto wallpapers

72 wallpapers in total, some very nice, some average, good on the whole tho.

there are a couple hentai-ish ones, but nothing graphic thankfully.

some of you may have seen a lot of these wallpapers already, but worth the look anyway, its only 16.7mb.

enjoy

thanks downloading right now i'll come back with a comment later.

EDIT: you might add that they arent in a folder when you download them... all of them spread on my desktop seeing as it is almost full of stuff i only got aobut 11 wallies or so. have to download again

Thank dude, I was looking for some good Naruto Wallpapers. I might start a gallery of them, much like NarutoPix.

BTW, I'm almost done with the new gallery NarutoArtz, a collection of Naruto Fan!

Wow! thanks alot .. I liked them ..

Missing Nin
    after looking thru all 72 of em i still havent bothered replacing my current wall paper (which has nothing to do with naruto, which is a shame)

lcd if u do create a wallpaper gallery let me know, i can contribute about 15 or so that ive made.

Ok sounds good. Creating that should be easy once I finish NarutoArtz considering it would use the same code.

well some nice wallies, some horrible an some questionable.... like those in the begining with the females..... the pics where they have clothes are on the edge but when they remove the clothes its a littel to much.... most of the wallies were good tho.

Weird, I got an error when I tried using it.

Connection Refused or some such thing... URLOpen error 10061

cannot get a connection to the server connection refused by peer. dam i cant dl it maybe ill try later if i can connect

same here too

true genius =D

Missing Nin
    if enuf ppl want it ill upload it to my webspace for an FTP download

edit: there ya go

Link's not working.