Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peace Maker Kurogane

Where can i find Peace Maker Kurogane exept on these low leecher BT sites, anyone know a good directdownload site? or something?

I dont think there are any direct downloads around... your best bet is to learn how to use mIRC and get it from there

Animesuki, i think thats where i got it, if not PM me, ill find out again.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Just in case... episode 16 just came out...

http://a.scarywater.net/aone/%5BAonE%5D_Pe...%5D.avi.torrent

One idea for those watching PMK... why dont use this thread to discuss further episodes since no one is discussing it...

Actually I quit watching it after ep 10, it just started to seem like the story wasn't going anywhere ..

that may be why the seed count is getting low, becuase it may not have as broad of a fan base to support the torrents.

hemmm, #animeone?

for a botlist go to http://orochiaria.homeunix.net:8080/dls/aonexdcc.txt ... the problem is that the oldest episode on bots is episode 10... so for ep. 9 and under just look for fservers... there should be plenty....

also try joining big channels, like #anime-kraze , #anime-keep and such and do an @find there

You can find it in www.Suprnova.org

Mondongo:

What do you think about PMK? Who is your favorit character?

I think its an ok show.
    But arrrgh...I'm confused! What is the point of the werido guys!?!?

Which wierd guys? they are all wierd

I love Saitou,he is so cool.

I just want to watch it because i like the shinsengumi and the genji years, middle 1800. I think that kenshin is the best series so far. So this is also a historical anime and the characters are based on real persons that actually lived during the early bakumatsu.

Oh sorry. I guess I wasn't being specific.
    I'm talking about the guys who just hired the gay look-alike of Okita-san.

You see, when I first started watching this show, I thought it was going to be like, Rurouni Kenshin, except before the Meiji revolution.

The leader of shinsengumi is a historical person,His name Hijakata something.
    Itachi dont expect to much action in PMK,it more of comedy show right now.

Right now my fav. character is Tatsunosuke... and the reason behind it is because I am sure that he has more skills than an accountant... I'm sure that if he was put in a position of life or death he'll take on anyone even Okita

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mondongo @ Feb 1 2004, 04:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Right now my fav. character is Tatsunosuke... and the reason behind it is because I am sure that he has more skills than an accountant... I&#39;m sure that if he was put in a position of life or death he&#39;ll take on anyone even Okita </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah even Saitou said that he was suprised by Tetsus skill. If Hijakata would give him a sword,he would eventually become like Okita but the problem for Tetsu is that Hijakta dont want to make the same mistake twice. My fav character beside Tetsu i Saitou,he is scary Harada and his short pal is good characters too.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 @ Feb 1 2004, 05:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mondongo &#064; Feb 1 2004, 04:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Right now my fav. character is Tatsunosuke... and the reason behind it is because I am sure that he has more skills than an accountant... I&#39;m sure that if he was put in a position of life or death he&#39;ll take on anyone even Okita </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah even Saitou said that he was suprised by Tetsus skill. If Hijakata would give him a sword,he would eventually become like Okita but the problem for Tetsu is that Hijakta dont want to make the same mistake twice. My fav character beside Tetsu i Saitou,he is scary Harada and his short pal is good characters too. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You misunderstood me... i was reffering to Tatsu (the older brother), not Tetsu

Do you know a good mirc channel with Peace Maker then? Fast downloads&#33;

Is peacemaker 24 episodes, 26? I remember hearing that it was 24 somewhere, I just cant remmeber.

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Haku_san @ Feb 1 2004, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is peacemaker 24 episodes, 26? I remember hearing that it was 24 somewhere, I just cant remmeber. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hope it will become much longer. I think PMK has much to offer.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Last I heard, I think it was supposed to be scheduled for 52 -- but that&#39;s my not-so-reliable memory and a bit of hearsay going on.

It&#39;s definitely not pacing its story for 26. It&#39;s got a really relaxed, ambling pace to it that&#39;s kind of nice, gives us a chance to get to know and like the characters. Most 13-26 ep series don&#39;t do enough character development to make everyone happy.

Since Hajime Saitou was alive and kicking in the bakumatsu era and well into the meiji era, i must say he is one hell of a guy. What i want to know is who he really was. In PMK he is also a cool char, well he is me fav. After watching ep 16 i now think PMK is getting more serious.

If PMK becmoes a long series, i think it will develope like Kenshin being funny some parts and then jumping to dead serious.