Thread: Naruto 68 subbed

when does naruto 68 subbed come out???

Anbu Aone usually comes out on fridays i belive...
    crappier subs come out earlier probobly thursday morning-afternoon...(?)

It's actually kinda cool. It's basically the manga with animated transitions + music. It probably took quite a bit of work, though it wasn't what I was looking forward to.

(talking about the eps 68 torrent by Narutards)

where can i find it? I'm curious to see how it is.......
    (also talking about the Narutards torrent)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>YeahSomethingLikeThat Posted on Jan 28 2004, 03:53 PM
    Anbu Aone usually comes out on fridays i belive...
    crappier subs come out earlier probobly thursday morning-afternoon...(?)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Well you can&#39;t really imply that Anbu-Aone is the best. True their animations is a bit better then the rest. But sometimes the rest are equal to the quality. Please do not imply anything without actualy showing facts. It depends on everyone&#39;s skills on coding, and such. So unless you can do such things, don&#39;t imply harsh comments

i know for sure that darkanime finishes subbing 68 on thursday.. and anbu will take a day longer.. but i have the whole 1-67 anbu series.. so ima stick with anbu&#33; can&#39;t wait&#33;&#33;

this is obviously gonna be locked...

answer -- Patcience&#33;

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 28 2004, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> where can i find it? I&#39;m curious to see how it is.......
    (also talking about the Narutards torrent) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I want to know too. A week and a half is enough for me.

it wont let me use narutard

err just wait wait wait i cant waitr&#33; either&#33; anbu-aone nice quality they do great job

Its Patience.

P A T I E N C E.

But I agree just wait. Admittedly Im down to my last knuckles from nail biting, and I am up as 2:22am incase the site had been updated, and just to answer some comments. Yes I am always stoned. and.. wha..?

....Whatdouy MEAN Im making a fool of myself?&#33;

OH I GET IT, AS SOON AS YOU WANNA GO WE GO&#33;&lt; WEEELLLASS FINE WIV ME SHWEETCAKES&#33; I dont needyou anyway. *hic*

&lt;Crumple&gt;

Peace out my sane homeboys.

Hero-Sennin Pitties the fool whom doth not pay his taxes

well with BakaSan having moved to the east coast, it&#39;ll be interesting to see how much sooner he can get them out

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-ANBU-Sasuke- @ Jan 29 2004, 04:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>YeahSomethingLikeThat Posted on Jan 28 2004, 03:53 PM
    * Anbu Aone usually comes out on fridays i belive...
    crappier subs come out earlier probobly thursday morning-afternoon...(?)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Well you can&#39;t really imply that Anbu-Aone is the best. True their animations is a bit better then the rest. But sometimes the rest are equal to the quality. Please do not imply anything without actualy showing facts. It depends on everyone&#39;s skills on coding, and such. So unless you can do such things, don&#39;t imply harsh comments </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah i agree with him too
    i dont know about quality, they all look the same to me, but i havent noticed a single typo mistake in aone-anbus subs and theres always enough time to read the subs.. other groups seem to lack this sometimes

Just be patient and wait for them to come out. If you&#39;ve got a favorite group check their site. Or the bittorrents. As soon as its available for download, they&#39;ll update it. You&#39;ve waited two weeks for this episode, you can wait a couple more days. Need something to do? Build a Naruto fan shrine or something.

It does get really annoying really fast when people go &quot;When is ___series ___ episode __#__ coming out?&quot; Luckily there&#39;s only been one thread like this... today.

anime.mircx.com has the narutards version

I think its a fake.

If you download it..like the other 370 some people are, you will probably just get made fun of on it.

Like the release last week or whatever it was.

Read the naruto FAQ please.