Thread: I give to you...ANBU

First off let me say two things.

1) If this should've gone with the Naruto fanart topic, i'm sorry...feel free to delete it if you wish.

2) I hope that none of the artists of these fanarts are upset that they're being used in this way, if they are, I do apologize ahead of time.

So now...ANBU is this thing a few friends of mine and I "started" over at our board, and I figured why not try and take it to other boards and see what they think. ANBU (for us) stands for Alliance of Naruto Banner Users. Basically all I did was search through that awesome fanart topic and pick the ones I liked, and made little banners out of them. They're nothing fancy, just kind of a neat idea, I guess. So, if you see one you like, feel free to use it, and heck..make your own if you like! I obviously can't find/use every single piece of fanart I come across, so any additions would be welcome. I just hope posting this doesn't kill my host. ><

I also would like to apologize ahead of time for the popup ads, I got this space before Hypermart made people pay for it, so i'm stuck with 'em.

Without further ado: http://argantes53.hypermart.net/ANBU/anbu.html

And as for the wallpapers, same basic idea. Just took two fanart drawings which I loved and made them into wallpapers, nothing special.

http://argantes53.hypermart.net/walls/walls.html

They look nice.. but, uhm.. what about colors other than blue?

Missing Nin
    like them!

finally some1 who puts the walls in something other than 1024x768!

if only it wasnt red :/ bit harsh on the eyes. a nice light blue version of Yondaime_1280.jpg would rock

Aye, they're not mine...all were taken from the fanart topic.

And the only way you're getting a blue Yondaime is if the whole image is blue, i'm too lazy to take just the background and make it blue.

Okay, I got bored today and actually made the background blue. It didn't look as bad as I thought it would, but it still isn't perfect. Anyway, if whoever requested it still wants it, here it is.

800x600
    1024x768
    1280x1024

hey those are freaking kewl i give them alla 10/10 keep up the good work and dazzle us wit more of them

can u send me ur fanarts?
    they look good
    original pics plz ^^

SEND ME ALL URT FANARTS OF NARUTO PLEASE ! (only the best)

Dude, there's a Naruto FanArt topic at the very top of this forum. Check it out sometime.

These are pretty nice, I like the qualit(y) of these.

Hey! this is Adorable!! .. .. I love the blue color .. it reall fits it ! =D