Well hello.. its time to make the suggestion some ppl have been waiting for.

First i want to say that i dont want anyone to feel offended by this topic. And if you do.. PM me about it and we discuss it.

Also sorry for my english.. it aint perfect but i hope you understand me.

So ok.. here we go.

In the past week i created a topic about the stupid polls in the "Naruto anime" section. Well some ppl were with me and some was not. It got locked and the mods say that i was bitching and nothing could be done.. since its still naruto related. Well ok... i gave it up.. later another guy posted another topic about the rules and the stupid polls. Well it was going good.. till suddenly it was no more.. i couldnt find it.. neither the post creator could. It was simply deleted.. without a word or pm it was just.. gone.

So .. here i am once <u>again</u> trying to make a solution to make it fair.

Now my suggestion is to make a new rule.. the rule is a very normal rule. Almost every forum got this rule. I cant see why this forum shouldnt have it..
the rule is :

&quot;Do not create a topic/poll if you havnt search for it first. Sombody may aldready created it in the past. Then you can bring that topic/poll back to life.. Instead of making a new one.&quot;

here are some examples:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hey, I was wondering if anybody here knows what the ending theme song to season 3 or 4 was? It&#39;s the ending song starting from episode 65.
If you know, do you also know where i might be able to get it?
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

This question had been discussed many many times before.. yet another one posted the same question again.

One guy answered:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
It has been discussed in 10 topics now. I have no clue where to download it. but use the search there are one of the threads I think that has many posts it might be there. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Next: It had been discussed that naruto 68 would not come this week. Well.. yet some person who hasnt search post this topic:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Have anyone Heared that episode 68 of Naruto is not coming out Next week. I think this sucks i need naruto to live LOl. Does anyone know why its not coming out Next week. Does any feel like i feel
(this had been discussed several times before)

Then some day after.. this shows up:

I know we are not supposed to ask about eps but i have to know. Whats with ep 68? isnt it coming out this week? why isnt there a sub yet?

It was in the same page got damn it&#33; search before posting&#33;.

we have all seen the repetitiv polls &quot;Who is the cutest?&quot; &quot;Who is the hotest?&quot; &quot;What move is best?&quot; &quot;What move would you like to have?&quot;

And then their is the stupid polls

&quot;Should sakura have bigger breast?&quot;
&quot;Why dont they have cars?&quot;
&quot;Is naruto for kidds?&#33;&quot;

ect..ect..
well i cant do anything about that. But at least make it fair and create the new rule.. Search before posting&#33;.. it would make everything much better.

so what do you say?
(Now discuss it.. and dont delete it like cowards..)