Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New rule suggestion..

Like ?igma III be.. oh whatev you got to many names
    id it ok if i just call you ?igma ?

Like ?igma said i want the rule to be more strict. Just giving them a link and then close the topic is to much service for the guy who did the misstake. All he gotta do is to create the topic.. wait for somone to close it and then he got the link without getting punished. PM him and warn him..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grey_wolf @ Jan 29 2004, 07:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Like ?igma III be.. oh whatev you got to many names
    id it ok if i just call you ?igma ?

Like ?igma said i want the rule to be more strict. Just giving them a link and then close the topic is to much service for the guy who did the misstake. All he gotta do is to create the topic.. wait for somone to close it and then he got the link without getting punished. PM him and warn him.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    that was the point of my first account

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grey_wolf @ Jan 29 2004, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well you can lure the ban system easy...

However why did ?igma get on parole? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LMAO

umm isnt it obvious&#33;

LOL, hes is persistent

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

?igma, you&#39;re just digging yourself in deeper... Don&#39;t expect to be able to use Gotwoot for quite a while after this.

And concerning double topics.. You guys said it yourselves. It was a mistake. Most people don&#39;t realize it, and don&#39;t do it again.

IF people do it again, then they get warned. We&#39;re lienent here.. we&#39;re not nazis (unless you try to evade your punishment )..

and all on all, if they get upset for whatever reason and insult us mods and admins, then they&#39;re just inviting more trouble for themselves (like igma).

<span style='colorurple'>Igma has left the forum</span>

Well you can lure the ban system easy...

However why did ?igma get on parole?

hmm.. rules. i personally think we do not need any new ones. we need SMARTER people though(no more stupid polls). to tell you the truth, i haven&#39;t read the rules yet and i don&#39;t think i have done anything bad yet.

well i read grey wolfs post and its sounds very good bu then again he is swedish we cant do anythign wrong just joking...

is there some way to force them read the rules? and the saerch function is really weird its hard to use with 100 diffrent options i suggest you make it simplier. like you search for a word and all topics with that word in the tpoic name turns up

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 2 2004, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well i read grey wolfs post and its sounds very good bu then again he is swedish we cant do anythign wrong just joking...

is there some way to force them read the rules? and the saerch function is really weird its hard to use with 100 diffrent options i suggest you make it simplier. like you search for a word and all topics with that word in the tpoic name turns up </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hahaha yeah i love you to =)

Yeah sounds like a good idea.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 2 2004, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well i read grey wolfs post and its sounds very good bu then again he is swedish we cant do anythign wrong just joking...

is there some way to force them read the rules? and the saerch function is really weird its hard to use with 100 diffrent options i suggest you make it simplier. like you search for a word and all topics with that word in the tpoic name turns up </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    How is it hard? You go into the forum you wanna go &quot;OMG&#33; &lt;insert topic here&gt;&quot;.. think for a second before you do it, especially if its something no one&#39;s thought of before, then go to the little box at the bottom that says Search (we make you scroll down to see if there&#39;s a similiar post on that same page *coughcough*Episode Releases*coughcough*).. you type in basically what you&#39;re thinking about.. well, keywords (OST 2.. sexy..cool..move..jutsu.. etc).. and then hit &quot;go&quot;.

That doesn&#39;t sound like 100 different options to me...

As for forcing them to read the rules.. No, I don&#39;t think there is. Would you have liked to have been forced to read the rules once you joined?

It would be funny if you had to take a quiz to ensure that they have read the rules

also perhaps then you wouldnt get all these people with 1 post counts, cause it wouldnt be that easy to get in.

quiz quiz quiz

but for real I have a feeling the mod/admin teams are working on something, even if they arnt they are always helping in some way, you cant just say they suck cause of 1 thing.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Jan 28 2004, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;ve gotta be a bitch every once in a while to make sure everyone knows who the Domme of GotWoot is. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hey you like that baby &#33;&#33;/me spanks j00
    lolz

One thing:
    when a new member comes here and suscribes he should be redirected to the RULES page
    would be cool...and he&#39;d have to read em all before he can click on go(like a timer or something)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Would you have liked to have been forced to read the rules once you joined?
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Sure.. then you know that this is serious and not just something you can f*ck with..

Not gonna post a rule about dumb polls, sorry

I&#39;ll see about bringing up &quot;rules quizzes for new registrars&quot; later.. but I think it&#39;s been brought up before and shot down. Usually when a person screws up once, they won&#39;t do it again.. and most people don&#39;t screw up.

<span style='colorurple'>Edit: Maybe the redirection thing would work though.. hrm....</span>

Yeah, being forced to read the rules is something i approve.
    Because that way you can be sure it&#39;s read.
    And put a new rule for dumb polls please

Missing Nin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Feb 4 2004, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Not gonna post a rule about dumb polls, sorry

I&#39;ll see about bringing up &quot;rules quizzes for new registrars&quot; later.. but I think it&#39;s been brought up before and shot down. Usually when a person screws up once, they won&#39;t do it again.. and most people don&#39;t screw up.

<span style='colorurple'>Edit: Maybe the redirection thing would work though.. hrm....</span> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Actually I have personally brought up the rules quiz before and it was shoot down.

I would also like to state that anyone who is stupid enough to make a new account because there other one has been banned can expect another ban very quickly.

Now as for stupid poles Grey wolf I&#39;m about -&gt; &lt;- close to sending you on a vacation over this I have spent multiple hours explaining a simple concept to you and this will be the last time.

First off having the SAME thread created over and over and over again is retarded and rather annoying I fully support the rule change for that.

However what is and what is not a appropriate topic is only defined by the rules. A stupid topic to you will go away if people don&#39;t reply to it. If people DO reply to a topic it must not be all that stupid as people wish to discuss it. Flaming a topic because you THINK its stupid makes it stick around not go away. So basically in conclusion if a stupid topic sticks around consider it your fault for bitching its stupid in the thread because that makes it a discussion.

I would also like to point out to all of you currently supporting the rules quiz so morons don&#39;t make a account and then break rules. Pretty much every person in this thread has warnings for doing EXACTLY what your bitching others do break the rules. Being that most of you have ended up with multiple PM&#39;s by a mod for this why don&#39;t you instead of bitching they did it and attempting to feel high and mighty instead you could take the time to PM a mod and have us take care of it.

Well put Ben

By the way, if anyone needs a reminder of what the rules generally are, they&#39;re in my signature (they differ from section to section).

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>However what is and what is not a appropriate topic is only defined by the rules. A stupid topic to you will go away if people don&#39;t reply to it. If people DO reply to a topic it must not be all that stupid as people wish to discuss it. Flaming a topic because you THINK its stupid makes it stick around not go away. So basically in conclusion if a stupid topic sticks around consider it your fault for bitching its stupid in the thread because that makes it a discussion.

I would also like to point out to all of you currently supporting the rules quiz so morons don&#39;t make a account and then break rules. Pretty much every person in this thread has warnings for doing EXACTLY what your bitching others do break the rules. Being that most of you have ended up with multiple PM&#39;s by a mod for this why don&#39;t you instead of bitching they did it and attempting to feel high and mighty instead you could take the time to PM a mod and have us take care of it.

Hey i have stoped bitching about the stupid polls .. like i said i cant do anything about them. However im tired of thoose who is saying &quot;Stop bitching&quot; &quot;Stop nagging&quot;

Couse you are bitching more then me.. And yes i would go away from a topic if it was stupid.. but you know what the problem is? i got a screen. ..can upload it to you if you want.. on that screen there is 100% stupid and lame polls on the whole first page.. now i cant ignore a stupid topic if every damn topic is stupid.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grey_wolf @ Feb 7 2004, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>However what is and what is not a appropriate topic is only defined by the rules. A stupid topic to you will go away if people don&#39;t reply to it. If people DO reply to a topic it must not be all that stupid as people wish to discuss it. Flaming a topic because you THINK its stupid makes it stick around not go away. So basically in conclusion if a stupid topic sticks around consider it your fault for bitching its stupid in the thread because that makes it a discussion.

Hey i have stoped bitching about the stupid polls .. like i said i cant do anything about them. However im tired of thoose who is saying &quot;Stop bitching&quot; &quot;Stop nagging&quot;

Couse you are bitching more then me.. And yes i would go away from a topic if it was stupid.. but you know what the problem is? i got a screen. ..can upload it to you if you want.. on that screen there is 100% stupid and lame polls on the whole first page.. now i cant ignore a stupid topic if every damn topic is stupid. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    This shows that the whole world is stupid, so there isn&#39;t a rule when everyone is stupid get it? who knows, maybe stupid is fun, try some. Its good to escape reality.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hey i have stoped bitching about the stupid polls </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

keyword [stopped] which therefor means you were.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>like i said i cant do anything about them. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

wouldnt this mean this thread is now useless.

Missing Nin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grey_wolf @ Feb 7 2004, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>However what is and what is not a appropriate topic is only defined by the rules. A stupid topic to you will go away if people don&#39;t reply to it. If people DO reply to a topic it must not be all that stupid as people wish to discuss it. Flaming a topic because you THINK its stupid makes it stick around not go away. So basically in conclusion if a stupid topic sticks around consider it your fault for bitching its stupid in the thread because that makes it a discussion.

Couse you are bitching more then me.. And yes i would go away from a topic if it was stupid.. but you know what the problem is? i got a screen. ..can upload it to you if you want.. on that screen there is 100% stupid and lame polls on the whole first page.. now i cant ignore a stupid topic if every damn topic is stupid. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    If you feel all the current topics are stupid start a topic that lives upto your standards or try another section. As stated by joker-kun you&#39;ve both admited you were bitching and I may add you still are and you&#39;ve admited there is nothing that can be done so without further statements this topic is closed.