Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Wallpaper Feedback plz

wow! these r nice wallpapers, im using the sasuke 1 right now, but if tehre r ne ways to improve, id do somtin with the sasuke image on the right, kinda seems stretched, but awsomne wallpapers, id give each a 10

Yeah after re-looking at the sasuke picture, i thought to my self, it looks to streched.

Yes yes i know the kakashi pic says Studends, ill fix that a little later. I noticed i messed up when i saved it. Luckly i have all the psd files saved, just incase. If anyone wants a bg of someone that i don't alerady have up, please tell me ill try and get you one.

i love the kakashi wallie

Current Projects:
    Rock Lee
    Sakura
    Hokages (Maybe)
    Another Kakashi One
    A Itachi bg (NEED PICTURES OF ITACHI!!!&#33
    Another Sasuke One
    Possibly A Neji
    Maybe Jiraya.

Well ive got lazy and will not do any backgroudns this week due to state testing. Blah if i do have the energy and time to make these i might.

ok work,

i got 2 comments though, if your so hell bent on getting credit shouldnt u give credit for the background u rip into the back, the first naruto one is clearly just a wallpaper u found somewhere and dropped behind ur stuff, no filters or anything.

also wtf is a kohohono, its konoha, if english isnt ur first language and i sound like an ass, sorry, but if english is ur first language u really need to nip that in the bud, theirs a spelling error in the kakashi one too. good mix of manga into 3d though.

Well sorta, some of the backgrouds where from other people. Some i just used from previous creations. about 2-3 of them arent mine. Yes, but thats for the critisisum??? Anywho i want every single bit of critisisum, I want to use those to get better.

Thanks, AlbinoFury. Your the first one that actualy gave me good critisum.

if u need itachi images tht arent fan art, try this site http://orangeday.net/itachi/ it has some manga scanns of only him in the pics