Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manga: Trigun Maximum

Manga: Trigun Maximum

does anyone know if Dark Horse will be releasing Trigun Maximum in english. i have the first 2 regular Trigun mangas, and i want to read Trigun Maximum.

wuts trigun maximum??? does it takes place after vash kiks knives ass or wut or is it a diferent story?

Hopefully. being the fan i was i bought the manga in orignal japanes so i could at lest get the general idea of the diffince between the manga and anime even thought i dont know japanes. I dont see any reason short of the manga sales bombing. but the odds of that are super low

it starts about when wolfwood enters the story

o ic ic so theres nothing diiferent boaut it right ?

Trigun Maximum Begins around the 5th Moon incodent. the anime Passed by so maximum gose in a diffent way. For one thing. Kain the Long shot is an anime Exclusive chariter. in the manga. there is Cant remember the first part of the name butit is crimson Nail. You also get back story on the Gung ho Guns. this is all i know that i will say. wee. i like being in the Know about some things

its bimonthly so i think maybe march or they might wait awhile but i'm almost certain they are releasing it this year

so no one here knows where we can get scans of this?...

Scans of the first two volumes (out of nine) are out there, you just have to look for them.

No clue. would love to get em. but i guess i just have to wait for them to sell it.

RE: Trigun Maximum

need....................trigun.................... ....maximum.........................

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

It's out so don't bitch. I was a bit dissappointed that it wasn't as long as the first two Trigun volumes.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

until i see any such urls to the aforementioned series, then i reserve my right to bitch

also i dont think you have any clue about what you're talking about, since maximum is its own series
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Trigun Maximum

yes i saw the first volume of trigun maxium out today at waldens book store by dark horse

http://darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=13-282

Trigun Maximum

yes.....ive seen trigun manga at the stores too.....but if i can get away without having to buy the things....i'd rather do that
    at least until i have a somewhat decent job

besides, anime manga is always horribly overpriced
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    until i see any such urls to the aforementioned series, then i reserve my right to bitch

also i dont think you have any clue about what you're talking about, since maximum is its own series
    I do know what I am talking about because I have read it. Trigun Maximum is a continuation of Trigun (unlike Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star for instance). Also, it was not too expensive. $9.95 is not too much for a 190 pg book.

Trigun Maximum

well if you knew what you're talking about, then why not phrase it so that it makes sense? for one thing, you were comparing series to volumes.....which is weird......and second, the original trigun was THREE volumes, not two

edit: and i couldve sworn maximum was more than 3 volumes...are you sure its shorter than the original?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Trigun Maximum

I'm talking about Dark Horse's printing. The Trigun Volumes they published were long -about the length of one and a half normal volumes- unlike Trigun Maximum whose physical volumes are shorter. I'm not saying that the Maximum part of the series is shorter.

well you keep talking about the english releases as if im not asking about "downloading" the chapters [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

http://ckmoney.org/pafiledb/mangaframe.php

The first two Maximum volumes are there. They stopped scanning maximum due to lack of intrest. There are currently 9 volumes of it out in Japan, and it's still going on, but will end soon. But i really like Nightow's work, so go buy the manga anyways!