Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1000 years of pain

i used to collect slam dunk cards when i was 5. n im 16 now.
    so i believe the manga came out in 1992.

edit: not saying that naruto copied it from slam dunk, but i think 1000 years of pain is one of those japanese things =P. well i wouldnt know but if a japanese person would come clarify that would be great

i dont think slam dunk was the original creator either. where i live ppl used a version of 100 years of pain. we shoved all fingers up a guys ass and then pulled our fingers away from each other in his asshole. it really hurts. of course we did it when the guy was wearing pants..... but poiking in ppls asses cant be new i think mankind have done it for centuries.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Jan 26 2004, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dont think slam dunk was the original creator either. where i live ppl used a version of 100 years of pain. we shoved all fingers up a guys ass and then pulled our fingers away from each other in his asshole. it really hurts. of course we did it when the guy was wearing pants..... but poiking in ppls asses cant be new i think mankind have done it for centuries. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah i agree

Timo
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neo&#045;Garret &#064; Jan 26 2004, 12:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>thats some mean jutsu. I wonder if we can find that in any more animes...</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It was also attempted in Air Master, however the move was never finished. Too bad, I spose.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Jan 26 2004, 10:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Jan 26 2004, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dont think slam dunk was the original creator either. where i live ppl used a version of 100 years of pain. we shoved all fingers up a guys ass and then pulled our fingers away from each other in his asshole. it really hurts. of course we did it when the guy was wearing pants..... but poiking in ppls asses cant be new i think mankind have done it for centuries. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah i agree </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Wait, so you&#39;re telling me this is a tradition in Japan? Ewwwww.

Hehe thats great.

There is a 1000 years of painish thing in Hajime no Ippo too ..

edit.. doh the seekbar got in the shot..

LOLLOLLOL&#33;

That was funny, but does that mean thar Kishimoto (wasn&#39;t he the manga drawer) copied the 1000 years of pain. Only came up with a cool name&#33;
    I think Kakashi&#39;s 1000 years of pain is much better, and effective.
    The big guy didn&#39;t even jump into air.

wtf ive seen that move in hajime no ippo also i gess it is a secret taijutsu technique

i have done the 100 years of pain to my gurlfriend ahhhhh... that things old..i ve seen it in many anime&#39;s

you do it to your girl too pokie

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiddenpookie @ Jan 26 2004, 12:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i have done the 100 years of pain to my gurlfriend ahhhhh... that things old..i ve seen it in many anime&#39;s </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    All I have to say is that you better be talking about your finger&#33;

Kishimoto brings in small bits from other anime&#39;s all the time, but that is a good find.

Yup... No doubt, that&#39;s the same technigue.

what technique? what are you guys talking about?

guys plz refrain from tell us what u do to ur gf&#39;s.......especially if it involves the back door.

lol I wonder if Kishimoto got that out of that manga or he just coincidentally thought of that

what is that white stuff dripping off of the basketball guys? after sticking his fingers up his ass, im starting to wonder if its sweat or something else. you know how hentai drawers like to go overboard like that

lol

How did you find this anyhow