Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1000 years of pain

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure @ Jan 26 2004, 11:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> *Still in denial* Naruto still created the 1000 year of pain. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    its not a NARUTO thing its actually some childish thing little asian kids used to do. and it doesnt matter what the hell you call it -___- thousand years of pain. ddong chim, whatever..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mage @ Jan 26 2004, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what is that white stuff dripping off of the basketball guys? after sticking his fingers up his ass, im starting to wonder if its sweat or something else. you know how hentai drawers like to go overboard like that </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thats not hentai.. slam dunk is a korean comic you dirt minded fuck.. -__-, that &quot;WHITE STUFF&quot; is sweat you retard &gt;___&lt; they;re playing basketball

looks like fingers up the ass could be considered a common thing in some parts of asia

wtf .......... is right
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (holangi @ Jan 27 2004, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mage &#064; Jan 26 2004, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what is that white stuff dripping off of the basketball guys? after sticking his fingers up his ass, im starting to wonder if its sweat or something else. you know how hentai drawers like to go overboard like that </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thats not hentai.. slam dunk is a korean comic you dirt minded fuck.. -__-, that &quot;WHITE STUFF&quot; is sweat you retard &gt;___&lt; they;re playing basketball </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s japanese, it was done by Inoue Takehiko, and it&#39;s definitely older than Naruto. I just think 1000 years of pain is a Japanese tradition

*scary*

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Jan 29 2004, 01:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (holangi &#064; Jan 27 2004, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mage &#064; Jan 26 2004, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what is that white stuff dripping off of the basketball guys? after sticking his fingers up his ass, im starting to wonder if its sweat or something else.* you know how hentai drawers like to go overboard like that </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thats not hentai.. slam dunk is a korean comic you dirt minded fuck.. -__-, that &quot;WHITE STUFF&quot; is sweat you retard &gt;___&lt; they;re playing basketball </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s japanese, it was done by Inoue Takehiko, and it&#39;s definitely older than Naruto. I just think 1000 years of pain is a Japanese tradition

*scary* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah, slam dunk is 100% japanese

and about the 1000 years of pain it is really done in japan

Wow NOBODY knows what thousand years of pain&#39;s origin is? Man that means there isn&#39;t any asians in this board... hmm, something to ponder about don&#39;t you think. Anyways thousand years of pain is a name kishimoto gave to a old, old, old prank that has been used for so many years in most asian culture(ex. japanese, korean, chinese, etc.) this little prank has many names from many different culture and it has been used since 70&#39;s I believe(maybe) but I&#39;m leaning more toward 80&#39;s. This prank is used on friends(boy to boy) but if this just happen to be used by a boy to girl... well what happens afterwards won&#39;t be pretty thats all I can say.

Another 1000 year of pain pic =) this time for yu yu hakusho&#33; O.o naruto copys&#33; lol

also in airmaster. maki&#39;s sister trys to wake up her sister with a version of 1000 years of pain.

You guys are really finding a lot of references here...

I can&#39;t believe I thought this was a original thing that Kishimoto did...

I can&#39;t remember this being in Hajime no Ippo, but I bet I will come across it once I read it.

I dont think im going to like naruto after this thread....geez how troublesome..

it&#39;s not kishimoto&#39;s fault&#33; kakashi just copied that move with his sharingan from someone

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SilentSnake @ Feb 12 2004, 10:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> it&#39;s not kishimoto&#39;s fault&#33; kakashi just copied that move with his sharingan from someone </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i agree with that, and he perfected it too

funny shit.........toooo funny

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NoKKiE @ Feb 13 2004, 12:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah but naruto got skills, he copied it without sharingon&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    true, that&#39;s a scary skill when properly used.

it&#39;s so funny how they always have to proclaim what move they are about to do before they actually execute it... even when naruto is stabbing some unconscious dude in the butt

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Jan 26 2004, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ......

guys plz refrain from tell us what u do to ur gf&#39;s.......especially if it involves the back door. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Haha&#33; You&#39;re the only guy here with two &quot;ass&quot;es in his name&#33;

I think &quot;1000 years of pain&quot; is to Asian culture what &quot;The Shocker&quot; is to American pop culture. If you haven&#39;t heard of it (the shocker, that is)... well, you&#39;re not missing anything. It has a ton of similarities, is rarely done, and when it is, it&#39;s the stuff of story-legends.

Notice how Naruto goes flying after the move? That&#39;s what happens when a NINJA does it, versus say... a basketball player. Don&#39;t screw with ninjas&#33;

-xtortout

It isnt hard to use, Just push in 2 fingers in someone&#39;s ass..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xtort @ Feb 13 2004, 05:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin &#064; Jan 26 2004, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ......

guys plz refrain from tell us what u do to ur gf&#39;s.......especially if it involves the back door. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Haha&#33; You&#39;re the only guy here with two &quot;ass&quot;es in his name&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hahah good point, his name broken up actually is very relevant to this topic. &quot;ass, ass, IN&quot;

hehe j/k Assassin, you know I love ya.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

yeah but naruto got skills, he copied it without sharingon&#33;