Thread: Website I can DL Naruto EPS

Hiroshi, that Hybrid-Anime site has naruto eps that is about 70 mb, geez, those ones can't be good.

My site will be up soon. The server should be up in about 2 days. www.dbgtx2.com

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>It&#39;s ok boyz I found it and I do thank you guys alot for helping me but early today I found it. Love ya all Thanks

http://no1animes.pcextreme.nl/narutokun/ma...Naruto-Kun/News</span></span></span>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu-Aone @ Jan 25 2004, 11:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>It&#39;s ok boyz I found it and I do thank you guys alot for helping me but early today I found it. Love ya all Thanks

http://no1animes.pcextreme.nl/narutokun/ma...Naruto-Kun/News</span></span></span> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    uh... that&#39;s the Naruto-Kun website i posted directly below your question btw?
    I guess you didn&#39;t check the links i supplied before replying eh? =P

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Does anyone know a website that i can download old episodes. I know there was one but I forgot.</span></span></span>

If you don&#39;t want to DL episodes with Bit Torrent just go to NarutoChaos.Com &#33;
    And the DL is much faster too, you can also DL Torrents from there is you want.

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>hiroshi sorry but I already had the website that I needed babe. I know you you had the right one but early yesterday morning I found it before any of you had reply to mine post. Sorry But I had to do the websurf thing to find it.

Thanks anyway</span></span></span>