Thread: Green Green Erolutions

Omg!!

aT this summer will come Green Green Ova ( made from tv ) .

O_O!!!!!

Holy crap...

That kicks so much ass...

The preview was so awesome...so ecchi!!!!

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

I've also heard or read somewhere that there are some character dvds... anyone knows when those come out?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Jan 24 2004, 10:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Haku_san &#064; Jan 23 2004, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The preview was so awesome...so ecchi&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    There&#39;s a preview???? Where?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?

Link&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah where??

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Haku_san @ Jan 23 2004, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The preview was so awesome...so ecchi&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    There&#39;s a preview???? Where?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?

Link&#33;
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

http://www.anime.mircx.com/torrent/8ca2f44...cd790597854518c

Linkage&#33;&#33;&#33;

o.o Gomen...I&#39;ve been watching stuff all day I havent been reading post lately

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

I d/led it, and I can&#39;t watch it because it seems to crash every single player I run it in, including the divx player, MPclassic, mplayer2, mplayer9.

Any ideas? I ran it through gspot but it said I already have the required codecs installed.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mondongo @ Jan 23 2004, 02:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;ve also heard or read somewhere that there are some character dvds... anyone knows when those come out? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i think there out just someone has to subb them but it&#39;ll have to be one of the Hentai groups because it looks a bit more Hentaish than the show,..
    go here then 3rd box on left the 2nd choice of the 3 should have DVD and 3 in it...

and i couldn&#39;t get the preview to work either hm...