Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 201 raw is out

for those who have read it:

i dont think they lobotomized him, he would be a drooling mess if they did. They are probably just facial markings like kiba has etc. plus i dont think his head has any metal, closely look at the last few good shots of him, his head looks pretty normal.

I still wonder why they didnt even show a screen of what was happening to kiba, i mean they leave the cliffhanger of them falling and they just leave it be!?!

Oh and how cool is it that gaara is back?

That will be Kishimoto stalling for the next few chapters. It will probably open with Kiba and Sakon fighting for the next two chapters. Then we will see Shikamaru fighting Tayuya for a few. Then finally getting to Naruto vs Kimimaro.

God I hate these one on one fights

for people having problems with bit torrent, naruto fan has it

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AlbinoFury &#064; Jan 23 2004, 02:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> for those who have read it:

i dont think they lobotomized him, he would be a drooling mess if they did.* They are probably just facial markings like kiba has etc.* plus i dont think his head has any metal, closely look at the last few good shots of him, his head looks pretty normal.

Oh, and how cool is it that gaara is back? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Yeah, they&#39;re just facial markings.

Oh and Gaara is not back.
    That&#39;s the winner of the battle royal possessed by Orochimaru.
    He just looks a little like Gaara.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Wow Kimimaro looks different than I thought he would...

He&#39;s a strong bastard though, he clocked Naruto pretty hard, but that was before Naruto flipped.

Now that Naruto has flipped, this should be a good fight.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Check again.
    Kimimaro never hit Naruto, it was the female sound nin that hit him.

Damn you are right...

I think Shikamaru is going to have a tough time with her, she seems to be really strong physically, knocking Naruto back like that without even using a cursed seal.

I wonder how long Orochimaru will cover his face, I guess until he does that surgery type move that makes it look like his original face again.

I&#39;m more interested in that female ninja&#39;s flute, finally some more sound moves.

Naruto flipped alright, but I still think he&#39;s going to lose.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 23 2004, 01:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    I also think Kimimaro&#39;s head seems to be half metal on top, meaning they could have messed with his brain even more.

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Someone brought that up earlier,I think last chapter or the one before.I believe they were playing around with his head,Orochimaru is twisted enough to do so.

Waow &#33;&#33;&#33; From what I understood, that was a really cool chapter. Now I&#39;ll have to patiently wait for Inane version...

I&#39;m dying to see Naruto-Kyubi mode kicking Kimimaro&#39;s ass &#33;&#33;&#33;

Why is it so long to wait for its weekly fix of Naruto ?

For some reason Kimimaro reminds me of Dio from Last Exile....

forget about the others, naruto is somehow gonna either beat or tie kimimaro and then sasuke will come out and just beat the hell out of everyone and just leave.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    i can&#39;t resist, i must go dl this chapter right now.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

so yeh now that I look at it from that perspective i know ur right that thats oro, so does this mean he has to wait a few years to take sasukes body?

ahhhh i want to know what they r saying

damn, need a translator

Maybe it&#39;s time for kyuubiefied Naruto&#39;s first kill.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

Ohhhhhh sweeetttttttttt i can&#39;t wait until the translated version comes out..... AHHHHHHh i&#39;m going crazy

OK guys, I can read some japanese. Would you like me to semi-translate what I get?

Of course you do.
    Therefore, I&#39;ll let my inner fangirl free for a while...

Kimimaro is so CUTE&#33;&#33; He&#39;s much cuter than Sasuke&#33; So shounen&#33;&#33; Waiii&#33;&#33;

Now that the fangirl was satisfied, I&#39;ll just say that this chapter really rocked. But I&#39;ll still say that Naruto hasn&#39;t gone full-Kyuubi yet... when he fought Haku, he had loads and loads of chakra around him and in fact he had so much free chakra that he could repel attacks with it and break the mirrors with it.
    At the moment, he&#39;s just half into it... I want him go berserk again. I really do.
    And it&#39;d be even better if Sasuke emerged from the barrel just in time to see Naruto all Kyubi, anyway.

So, I&#39;ll work on the translation.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

great chapter
    i have a question
    can anyone prove to me that kimimaro is a boy?
    my friend brought this up, he claims kimimaro is a girl
    i dont remember anyone referring to kimimaro as a boy
    i think kimimaro is like haku, a boy that looks like a girl

sweet thx dancer. i look forward to ur translation&#33;

Oh and kimimaro is definitely a boy, look at the pg 1 of ch 199, its the color one. It shows him without a shirt, and lets just say if it was a girl we would definitely notice.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Come Come Paradise @ Jan 23 2004, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> great chapter
    i have a question
    can anyone prove to me that kimimaro is a boy?
    my friend brought this up, he claims kimimaro is a girl
    i dont remember anyone referring to kimimaro as a boy
    i think kimimaro is like haku, a boy that looks like a girl </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You can tell in chapter 199 that he is a guy.