Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Naruto seem a bit artificial?

RK is a lot more emotional than Naruto is.

Kenshin slashing Tomoe, and then cradling her in his arms as she reached over to his cheek and apologizing, finally smiling, was a powerfully emotional scene.

But, of course, Rock Lee's persistence, even after everything that happened is very inspirational.

a good example of Naruto being presented in a light hearted way is the fact that even during a war they include things like Konohamaru, the anime is alot more light hearted then the manga thats for sure

Nevertheless Naruto > Kenshin/Berserk period.

Truly it is in the eyes of the beholder. I have a lot of respect for RK, it was a very successful, long running series. It just didn't do anything for me personally, I didn't really care about any of the characters or story, so it wasn't something I would ever watch again. When it comes to Ninja/Samurai/Shogunate kind of style, I think my fave ever would have to be Ninja Scroll the movie. Too bad Ninja Scroll the series was pretty bad

For me, my two fave series are Cowboy Bebop and Naruto, I really like the style, art, story, and most of all, characters in these two series. Does that mean that they are better than RK or WTFever else? Nope, just for me they are.

ah well you may have a point there, but i personally LOVE the action in naruto so i dont really mind