Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Manga: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

I'm looking for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 1... does anyone know where to get it?

Preferrably an mIRC channel or a torrent... thanks

any help is appreciated!

For those interested anime-4ever (a4e) released the first 3 episodes, but they dont have any torrents... you need to get them of their IRC channel... you can get bot listings here: http://depthstrike.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=6

I recomend it...

Well I like it very much... not much happening yet.. the last 3 episodes should be awesome.... The story is good especially if you saw the introduction first...

Anyways theres another OVA like a prequel that's even better so I think it's worth it just to get the whole feel for the series

If it's the first OVA that does the end of part 3 that's the one i want.

I'm getting the prequel DVDs but they're taking forever for the 3rd disk to come out.

Yeah, it's the first ova... a4e currently has released an introduction and up to episode 3 of 6

Great taste man. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is the best manga ever done, the anime is also excellent though waaaaay too short. It makes me very happy every time I see someone liking it.

As for what you seek... I have the first OAV series of 6 eps. I don't know how to get it to you however. The second series I have seen, but with worthless subbings... I hear Anime Scy Scraper are releasing it. Oh and if you are looking for the manga, I have some nice links for you too if you are interested.

Edit: Seems you've found what you're looking for already. Ah well. Again, great taste however.

Well if you could find me the manga links you mentioned I would greatly apreciate it...

For Part 1 (finished) & 2 (wip): http://www.ignition-one.com/
    For Part 3 (finished), 4 (finished), 5 (wip) & 6 (wip): http://jojo.highervoltage.net/

As you might know, the manga is around 80 volumes and therefore split up in 6 parts.
    Part 3 is the one that was made into anime, because it became the most famous.
    You can read them in any order at all, just that there will be some references you won't understand if you read them wrongfully.

Ecchi^Kinetic
    <span style='color:blue'>is it worth getting it?</span>

ASS doesn&#39;t have the best quality or translation, but it&#39;s still more than decent.
    And considering it&#39;s JoJo, a series which nobody seems to be translating, we can&#39;t be picky.

Cool thanks... now the long wait for the last 3 episodes from a4e...

Are you familiar with Anime Skyscraper projects? to see if they are any good?

Do you think that I should wait to see the first OVA before starting to watch the second? I know it&#39;s prequel but...

Unless you know absolutely nothing about part 3 (which i&#39;m sure isn&#39;t the case)

whatever you can get you should get

I&#39;d go ahead and get it just look at the manga for the prequel until it comes out.

I guess you should see the prequel first if you get the choice... I watched the first series first though since it came out first.

I&#39;ve only seen their Fist of the North Star OVA and it was pretty good if the damn DVDs weren&#39;t taking so long i&#39;d wait because Anime Techno Arts is supposed to release all of part 3 on DVD and there are HK bootlegs out there that are pretty cheap.

I looked at the episode titles on anidb.com and it looks anime4ever and animestudio are doing the first OVA (the end of part 3 from N&#39;Dul to Dio)

Animeskyscraper has released episode 1-5 of the 2nd OVA or prequel which are being released in America by Super Techno Arts.

a4e might be confused by STA putting out the whole series in order from the beginning of part 3 to the end (so they use reverse order)

a4e is definately releasing the second ova instead of the first... do you know where to get anime studio? irc, torrent?

anyways... I havent read the manga so I dont understand when you talk about parts in general...

If my understanding of your post is correct... STA is releasing the second ova and will later on release the first ova? I&#39;m sorry I couldnt understand the last part of your post... can you clarify please... my head hurts from an exam I just took...

Sorry i just assumed you read the manga since you were interested in the series

Anyway Super Techno Arts is releasing the prequel first and then the first OVA one after the other (it&#39;s taking them forever and a day though)

Part 3 of the manga covers the fights of Jotaro and the rest of his crew until the final fight with Dio.

No i don&#39;t know how to get the files (else i&#39;d have em) i just looked at this link

http://anidb.ath.cx/perl-bin/animedb...=anime&aid=788

Nah I didnt read the manga...there are so many mangas I want to read but I cant find the time with all the anime series I want see... I just browse so the anime series in websites to look for some that seem interesting and Jojo was one of them... I even went to zhentarim forums and a4e forums to recommend them for future rips by their groups because I wanted this series so bad and couldnt find it...

You really should toss exactly everything aside and read the JoJo manga because I swear to the almighty Dio-sama it&#39;s the best fucking thing ever made.